Done / Completed Trigun Long Colt 45 - Full 3d printed kit

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update: We're ready to sell!!!

Here's the completed 45 Long Colt form Trigun. It turned out awesome! It feels real good in hand and is an impressive size. What you see below are untouched parts printed in ABS and glued together with crazy glue. We've got a moving trigger and hammer and a working pivot latch that releases the lock and exposes a rotating chamber complete with 6 removable bullets.

I'll be switching this from an INT to a FS tonight. I'm planning on handling this like I did the Samaritan. I don't require a deposit from you, post here that you're committed to buying one and I'll go in order of posts when filling orders. As I get 5 done, I'll PM you asking for payment, then I'll ship. I plan on doing a maximum of 20. I'm felling like it'll take 1-2 weeks to get the first 5 done, and then about a week per 5 after that.

You'll be getting a 24 piece kit printed in ABS (which is very nice to work with, it fills well, sands and paints nicely). The price will be $150.00 USD + shipping, which will be $15.00 to Canada or the US and $20.00 pretty much anywhere else. You will need crazy glue, some filler (i like apoxie sculpt), and xacto knife, some sandpaper and paint to finish this kit. If you've bought a previous kit from me, I'll take $10.00 off, but you have to remember to remind me via PM :)

If you have any questions, please PM me. If you have any concerns about quality, reliability or shipping, please refer to my Samaritan thread (http://www.therpf.com/f13/fully-3d-printed-hellboy-samaritan-kit-202333/) and the many happy customers.

Last edited:
Here's the Long Colt 45, with an amazing paintjob by the equally amazing Johnson Arms

trigun_long_colt_45_by_bcjfla76-d3lo608.jpg

Would this be a kit to modify an existing gun, like an airsoft or something? Or a complete kit?

Would this be a kit to modify an existing gun, like an airsoft or something? Or a complete kit?

Complete 3D printed kit, very much like the Samaritan kit. In fact the guns are very similar, except the Colt is teeny compared to Hellboy.

it will depend on functionality. (i.e. movable lever, trigger etc) But color me interested none the less.

it will depend on functionality. (i.e. movable lever, trigger etc) But color me interested none the less.

Like the Samaritan kit we did, the trigger would move, as would the hammer. It would also crack open to load bullets and the chamber would spin.

I've been lurking here for a while and I really enjoyed the work and detail you put into that Samaritan.

If you end up doing this I'd definitely be interested.

Put me on the list, if its as good as your other kit im super excited

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm excited to see how you tackle the small parts on yours. I 3D printed all my kit's parts, and the locking lever is so small and thin that it pretty much has to be metal, or it will bend under the pressure of pressing it.

I'm excited to see how you tackle the small parts on yours. I 3D printed all my kit's parts, and the locking lever is so small and thin that it pretty much has to be metal, or it will bend under the pressure of pressing it.

Ya, we'll figure that out. On our Samaritan we printed the locking lever, but it was just for appearance. We used some small clips to "lock" the top parts down. This gun is similar, will tackle that during the prototyping steps...

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals,

I've been considering doing the work of modelling the Long Colt 45 from Trigun. I'm judging interest in a limited run of 3d kits, probably 10.

If you're wondering about the potential quality, refer to my Hellboy Samaritan Kit -http://www.therpf.com/f13/fully-3d-printed-hellboy-samaritan-kit-202333/

Price would run about $125 - $150.

Thanks
Would that be in metal or plastic?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back