Limited Run - SECONDS - Death Star Surface Tiles - SECONDS -

minifig

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In an attempt to clear some space, I am going to get rid of the 'seconds' that I've been hoarding for myself, since offering the Death Star suface modules in the junkyard.

The proper classified thread can be found here:

http://www.therpf.com/f75/death-star-surface-modules-215311/

I don't have individual pictures of each tile I have, but they would be from the pictures shown in the above link.

Each tile will in some way have more of an imperfection than I would have liked, so wasn't sent out with an original order. Some have a few bubbles, some have some little breakages to details, some are in different resins, some have blow holes or thin areas on hollow castings, some had bits in the mould that have shown in the castings, some are even just in funny colours! There may even be a few that are just extras and so not complete modules.

I am offering them all at £10 GBP per 6" square tile (either a 6" module or a quarter of a 12" module) including postage.

I can't guarantee a specific tile but may be able to work to a preference when you order.

PM me if you require more information or to 'place an order'.

Thanks

Minifig

I now have a photo of the tiles I have left, all be it a bad one from my mobile with rubbish numbers scratched on.

Remember these are not perfect castings but are £10 GBP each including postage.

Ill try to keep the thread up to date as the tiles go.

2014-06-26 22.13.17.png

Minifig

Last edited:
1. Gone
2. Gone
3. Gone
4. Gone
5. Gone
6. Gone
7. Gone
8. Gone
9. Gone
10. Gone
11. Gone
12. Gone
13. Gone
14. Gone
15. Gone
16. Gone
17. Gone
18. Gone
19. Gone
20. Gone
21. Gone
22. Gone
23. Gone
24. Gone

Last edited:
Only the ones that dont say gone are left...but i still have all the modules available in the unlimited run thread ☺

Sorry...but they have all gone now...if/when I mess up some more castings I'll update with a new photo of what there is!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back