Limited Run IRON MAN MARK IV / MARK VI Full Finished Wearable Armor suit parts

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have members asking for my MARK IV and MARK VI wearable armor . So Decided to start a new run for my MARK IV / MARK VI full finished armor parts.

My MARK IV / VI armor were sketch build and sculpted on a 6 feet tall male mannequin as statue form and converted to wearable armor parts and it shall fit on 6' and above of body size , and will be slightly large built than my MARK III ARMOR . If your not reach that height , u may also purchase the Elevator shoe and wear inside the shoe armor to achieve the accurate height of Iron man .

This will be the improved and best details armor .

Most of the parts made by High quality Resin / Fiberglass cast and painted with 2K automotive paint , except the NECK , Waist Armor , Arm and all joint covers , and the Finger cover are cast and painted by P.U rubber material . Its more hard compared to urethane rubber , but it will keep in perfect shape forever...

All lights included such as Helmet lenses light , Palm lights and Chest light , with Super bright White LED lights powered by Battery and with small on off switch. I will also include body belting and strips in arms and legs armor with bracket to pull all parts together while suit up . Its semi ready to wear armor as u need minor adjustment to suit up or create some hinge system into the armor by your own method so that more easy for u to suit up and wear it perfectly on u . Other than that , u wont need to put much work into it .......

The Full finished MARK IV / MARK VI armor the price is 3700 USD + Shipping cost by DHL EXPRESS or Aramex EXPRESS . Pls send me your full address and i can get accurate shipping cost quote for u .

If u confirm to place order , I need a deposit of 1000 USD upfront to start proceed with your order , the rest of remaining balance + shipping cost when im done and ready to ship your order . Usually the turn around time is 12 - 15 weeks .

My Paypal acc : leslee_hoisoo@yahoo.com

Pls PM me if u have any question .

Thanks for watching and good day to u .

Heres some pics of my full MARK IV / VI armor parts and statue display that ive in the passed . All the parts as u see will be exactly the same as my statue , and the proportion as well .

IMG_8398.jpg

IMG_8498.jpg

IMG_8492.jpg

IMG_8585.jpg

IMG_8565.jpg

IMG_8580.jpg

MARK VI Armor parts :

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Some closer pics of the armor details :

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0072-1.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0057a.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0085a.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

Pics from a member that suit up MARK IV armor :

10529458_10152571050452958_249809083_n.jpg

10514838_10152571050412958_1709107437_n.jpg

10508364_10152571050377958_911353996_n.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is hesitating due to the price or insecurity on this. Do not. Leslee is a great vendor and creator of these things.

I know quite a few people who have ordered a suit and gotten it in the exact time line that was given and the suit was amazing.

I ordered one of these myself. The paint job is great and very much matched to the photos you see of the parts kit.

The items are very solid and strong and can take a good beating.

The kit takes a little bit of work to strap it and fit it to you, It is not 100% ready to wear directly out of the box due to the fitting but this is 100% expected in a suit of armor like this. Leslee includes strapping and harness that is a great help.

I'm 6'6" and wear jeans 34/36 The legs fit good and the torso fit good as well. If you have a larger waistline you can adjust the torso to fit fairly easily as it connected front to back at the sides.

I can only rave about Masked Riders work, I would never hesitate to buy things from him.

Me in my suit:

DSC06483_zps57d72abf.jpg

IMG_0407_zps3346c3cf.jpg

If anyone is hesitating due to the price or insecurity on this. Do not. Leslee is a great vendor and creator of these things.

I know quite a few people who have ordered a suit and gotten it in the exact time line that was given and the suit was amazing.

I ordered one of these myself. The paint job is great and very much matched to the photos you see of the parts kit.

The items are very solid and strong and can take a good beating.

The kit takes a little bit of work to strap it and fit it to you, It is not 100% ready to wear directly out of the box due to the fitting but this is 100% expected in a suit of armor like this. Leslee includes strapping and harness that is a great help.

I'm 6'6" and wear jeans 34/36 The legs fit good and the torso fit good as well. If you have a larger waistline you can adjust the torso to fit fairly easily as it connected front to back at the sides.

I can only rave about Masked Riders work, I would never hesitate to buy things from him.

Me in my suit:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m66/phoenixeq/Iron Man/DSC06483_zps57d72abf.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m66/phoenixeq/Iron Man/IMG_0407_zps3346c3cf.jpg

Thanks Buddy , very appreciate on your kind words bro ... cant be that good with your suit up method , u did great job on create the joint system .... and it really looks good and u bring this Iron man to live . ;) :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing all pics ... looks Marvelous !!!

- - - Updated - - -

This is, by far, the best Iron Man costume that I have ever seen!

Thanks bro . ;)

Yea a red body suit will work perfect! And lemme tell ya buddy if you can save up to buy one of these it'll be the best money you've spent Ina while! I bought one at the end of last year and I'm telling you it's flawless! Leslee is master craftsman and his work is absolutely perfect! If you can manage the money you won't be disappointed!

Yea a red body suit will work perfect! And lemme tell ya buddy if you can save up to buy one of these it'll be the best money you've spent Ina while! I bought one at the end of last year and I'm telling you it's flawless! Leslee is master craftsman and his work is absolutely perfect! If you can manage the money you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for your kind words buddy . U are a great person to deal and talk with ...its my pleasure to deal with u . Im looking forward to see u in full Iron man soon . ;)

Trimble compliance Day Space Camp iron man 2015 590.jpgP7310084.JPGP7310066.JPG the second two images i am wearing a different helmet because i was working on the one that came with the suit at the time.

I'm still working on mine but here's a photo of my mark vi on a duct tape dummy I've made! Ive still got alott of work I'd like to do to mine but here's some progress! leslees craftsmanship is flawless so don't hesitate to purchase one it'll be the. Best purchase you've made Ina while!!!

Last edited:
Hey man, I don't know if any one has ever asked you this before... but I am assuming the suits you are selling are casts of the original pepped and fiberglass'd version of the suit. So with that assumption in mind, I am assuming also that you send the suit pre painted. How much would you charge for a suit unpainted? Out of curiosity.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back