Unlimited Run Deathstroke mask from Arrow

TheRocketeer

Master Member
So Bimmer has been working on this model for a bit now... I've finally got 3 mins to post up a thread :)

This will be at least 4 weeks out..I have a few other things to get done first, and I need to print and master it as well...so I'd like to gauge interest...so post up your interest.

It will be a 2 piece resin cast with webbing provided.

I'll say the price will be $200usd + shipping that's my best guess right now :)...and here are some pics of the 3D model

This price is for the raw cast with webbing and clips/buckles to finish yourself.

For paint/gluing ans assembly it will be another $180usd if your interested.

Shipping is extra based on your location.

PM me for PP address and deposit instructions

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Some new renders that are more accurate to what I'm building :)

Last edited:
Woo! Can't wait for this one. Arrow has been one of my favorite shows on TV lately and I love the death stroke design they went with. Super tactical.

Excited to see you work your magic on this one :)

I hate you…

Not actually, but you're a horrible influence on my financial sensibilities :p awesome job on the helmet, wish I had the cash to get in on this run.

Thanks but its all Bimmer right now :)
Very nice work,:thumbsup

Thanks. On the list :)
Looks good, interested.

Yes its a great show with some nice looking props..this being one :) I'm a robot not a magician :p
Woo! Can't wait for this one. Arrow has been one of my favorite shows on TV lately and I love the death stroke design they went with. Super tactical.

Excited to see you work your magic on this one :)

Penciled :)
Pencil me in. Thank you :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

LOL you love me :) just have to save in other areas..like food :) it'll be around when you want to grab one :)
I hate you…

Not actually, but you're a horrible influence on my financial sensibilities :p awesome job on the helmet, wish I had the cash to get in on this run.

Please let me know when your ready for the run I'm in with the option of a new head size, just waiting on the answer in the back connection to the front :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Joe.. I'll have to take a look at the print and see whats what.. but that isnt the helmet we are doing..unless that changed into the one Bimmer modeled?

Looks amazing guys!! Just out of interest, on the original sculpt one eye is slightly higher than the other, it probably makes no difference if you are going for the symmetrical look but just thought I'd point it out, you're probably well aware of it already :thumbsup

http://greenarrow.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/arrowbts1.jpg

If you are meaning the new Arrow version of Deathstroke then yes, the photo I linked is the initial sculpt of the screen used mask, I was going to make one hence I noticed the eye detail, there are a few other images on Google of the sculpt, very nice reference.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back