Limited Run Aluminium M40 Grenade (Aliens Pulse Rifle)

nomuse

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This run is now open-ended, but it subject to close or adjustment without notice.

Hand-turned aluminium with brass "primer" and spring-loaded button.

The rim is scaled at SAMMI standards (.886" in diam, .08" thick) but the body is turned down to .790" -- thus it will chamber in any to-scale replica shotgun with a longer chamber (the more modern ones), and at least one brand of Airsoft replica (which have a slightly reduced scale). Of course, being soft aluminium I don't recommend doing a lot of speed-loading practice with them!

clean_up.jpggrenades_daylight.JPGon_uniform.JPG

Now normalized at the lower price of $40 ea and can combine shipping; $6 for up to four grenades shipped to CONUS, or $25 (USPS flat rate) to most overseas markets.

Includes plastic cap; S-11/16 MOCAP trimmed to .740 long, sprayed to a brighter red (Krylon Red Pepper Fusion for Plastic® - | Krylon ) or -- your choice -- Rustoleum "plastic" in Sail Blue, Tamiya Color for Plastics in Olive Drab 2, or "Wierzbowski" yellow (Rustoleum Sun Yellow). All are finished with a 3/32" stripe in white vinyl.

For costume purposes, I can run them as a solid chunk of aluminium with a painted end and no separate cap (and of course no button) -- $30 ea for those slightly simpler ones, and same combined shipping applies.

single.JPGcolors.jpg

Last edited:
I'm checking overseas shipping -- looks like USPS will let me do it in fixed-rate, but I need to go through the customs forms with them and see how it goes. Prelim estimate for Spain, for instance, is $24. Minus the $6 shipping I included in the base price, that would be $63 shipped to Spain. And I'd shave another ten for a pair.

The paper trail:

1. The Schlitzie: 1 at $45. Paid, and delivered (April 11)

2.3. jbar: 2 at $80. Paid, and delivered (April 16)

4. BATMANN: 1. Paid $45, and delivered (April 17)

5.6.7.8. Nidgit: 4 to be shipped to Australia. Paid $183.50. Delivered late April.

9. RbbyRbt: One to be shipped to Canada. Paid $63.50. Delivered April 25.

First run stopped at #9 for a little re-tooling. Ongoing run picks up as follows (copied from page #2):

10-11: tmax (two in red, paid $98.50) shipped 8/18/14, ORDER COMPLETE

12-14: vitus (three, one in ea color: paid $125) shipped 8/18/14, ORDER COMPLETE

15: SHIMKO (1 special). Paid $30. Shipped Aug 1, 2014, ORDER COMPLETE

16-17: Provadan (1 regular, one special with green cap) paid $75, shipped Aug 1, 2014, ORDER COMPLETE

18: darthsideous (1 red, paid $65.55), shipped 8/18/14, ORDER COMPLETE

19-22: Provadan (second order, 4 "Shimko Specials" in RGBB, paid $124.75) shipped Sept 9, 2014, ORDER COMPLETE

23: Vitus (second order, 1 weizbowski, paid $30) shipped Sept 9, 2014, ORDER COMPLETE

24-25: Atomic Punk (1 solid, 1 regular, both red; paid $75) shipped Sept 9, 2014 (with signature required), ORDER COMPLETE

26: Old Painless (1 regular/red, paid $50) SHIPPED Sept 19, 2014, ORDER COMPLETE

27: tmax (1 "Shimko Special" in extra small and a replacement cap, no charge) shipped Nov 13, 2014, ORDER COMPLETE
(Yes -- it actually chambers in a PR, yay!)

28-35: Ultimate Badass (8 regular/red plus extra caps, $360 + $10 shipping; paid $370) shipped Feb 20, 2015, ORDER COMPLETE

36-40: thegreatgalling (4 regular/red, plus a blue gift, paid $170) shipped April 2 and April 13, 2015, ORDER COMPLETE

41-44: boochydog (4 regular; 3 red/1 green, paid $166) shipped June 26, 2015.

45-52: stormshadow (4 regular red, 1 regular blue, 4 Shimko Specials in red)

53-56: csapsey (4 regular red)

Places held:
SHIMKO (8 new-style solid-body at $25/grenade)

Again, PM me with any errors, missing details, confirmation, etc.

Last edited:
Any idea how much to New Zealand? Very interested in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like NZ falls within the same flat rate international I quoted above; $63.50 total for one, and because I can combine shipping, $98.50 for a pair.

Any idea how much to New Zealand? Very interested in one.

Awesome thanks. And sorry, how much if u were to send them to a US address?

See first post.

I've been using USPS flat rate boxes, which I believe will fit up to 4 grenades. Thus, $45 for one, and shipping is combined for multiples.

Awesome thanks. And sorry, how much if u were to send them to a US address?

Last edited:
Sorry, just saw that now. So do u still have 2 left? Or just the one? Cheers.

I can ship 1 this week. I'm happy to go two, but that would be a new metal order and best I could manage is late next week. If either gobelas or darknight007316 give the go-ahead, though, I'll be ordering that metal anyhow and extending the run a wee bit.

Sorry, just saw that now. So do u still have 2 left? Or just the one? Cheers.

Cool. I'm not in a rush so put me down for 2 next week. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back