Service 3D Modeler and Large/Small 3d printing

santiclause

Sr Member
I AM NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT THE MODELS!!!

Quotes will be given separately:

1.) quote for the modeling service
2.) quote to have your model 3D printed and mailed to you.

Hey, I'd like to try and offer my services as a 3D artist/modeler to create whatever it is you think needs modeling. I've created numerous models for clients before and I am used to the 3d printing process.

Price would be variable depending on what needs to be modeled and the complexity of it.

Either make a post or you can PM me if you have something that you would like to be modeled!

Recently added is our website or online store where you can order kits, finished props, or even get quotes on 3d modeling and printing: http://www.freewebstore.org/creative-conceptz-props

Here are some examples of my work:

BSG cylon helmet:
cylonsheet.jpg

Tooth Fairy:
toothfairy_sheet.jpg
base1.jpg

Black Panther:
black_panther_sheet.jpg

Captain America buckles:
cap_buckles_sheet.jpg

Key:
key_sheet.jpg

RedX Helmet:
redx_sheet.jpg

Dead Pool stuff:
deadPool_stuff_sheet.jpg

anime coin:
anime_coin_sheet.jpg

AzBat helm:
azbat_sheet.jpg

Arkham Moto Helm:
bathelm_sheet.jpg

Rocketeer Fan:
rocketeer_fan_sheet.jpg

I hope to be of some help
Thanks again!

cylonsheet.jpg

toothfairy_sheet.jpg

base1.jpg

black_panther_sheet.jpg

cap_buckles_sheet.jpg

key_sheet.jpg

redx_sheet.jpg

deadPool_stuff_sheet.jpg

anime_coin_sheet.jpg

azbat_sheet.jpg

bathelm_sheet.jpg

rocketeer_fan_sheet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 3D Modeler looking for work

Bump.

Just about done with another commission. Still accepting more, either write in the thread or just PM me thanks!

I've thought about creating an interest thread also, a very broad one where I'll be asking anyone to chime in and say what prop they would like to have or have made. Then from there see if one or two keep showing up and possible try to create whatever prop it may be if enough interest is show?

What do you guys think, should I create an interest thread like this or do you want me to?

Thanks again!

Hey, just finished up some more commissions, still accepting more! Either write what it is you want done here or just PM me.

Thanks again.

Hello, I can accept a few smaller commissions right now. I have a few going on already, but I would be able to accept a few small ones if anyone needs something done on a smaller scale right now.

thanks again,

Bryan.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back