Background costumes from Dredd (2012)

Wake

My girlfriend and I went to a goth club last week. The theme was uniforms so we wore a Civic operator and Medic from the recent Propstore auctions (a couple of years ago I wore a full Dredd uniform to the same event). Photo by Tim Pickersgill.

operator_paramedic.jpg

In the original auctions I only won the operator and a set of green paramedic overalls. The overalls were far to large so I tried to trade them but ended up getting the opportunity to buy a set which included the hi-vis jacket.

Does anyone else have non-Judge costumes from Dredd?

I'd also be interested in patches, especially the one that's missing from the overalls.

I have the blue Clan member costume from the minigun scene. I went for it because it's easily identifiable and on screen for quite some time.

I really wanted the medic costume so i could cast and adapt the shoulder badges into new ones like 'Tech' or similar...But missed out on all of them! Glad at least one got a good home!!!

Sorry for the necro post but this is so cool! I'm sorry I missed it the first time around.
I think it's great that you wore some screen-used stuff out in public. I know they're collectors items, but I like seeing people wear them once in a while.

I myself won one of the cadet uniforms. It's just a tiny bit tight on me. But more importantly, I'm way too old to be a cadet. I'm going to see if I can find someone younger and thinner to wear it for a few photos.
Hm, I should be careful how I phrase that...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back