WonderCon 2014 Anaheim California

Not that anyone knows me here really, but we will be there all three days. Staying at the Hilton right next door. Last year on Sunday morning we ran into Stan Lee in the lobby and got photos with him. :)

View attachment 288308
At frank and sons

Attachments

• frankandsons.jpg
    frankandsons.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 413
Not sure if I am getting the hotel. We are moving literally one exit away on the 5 so hard to justify it but I will think more this week on it. Tix for all three days.
I will possibly have my stormtrooper done and my Freddy krueger as well.

I will be there. Doing a quick last minute costume from the movie You're Next. Since my spidey suit won't be done till Comic Con.

Friday I will be in my RPF shirt with my son but Saturday I will cosplay Iron Pool . So if you see a guy with a RPF shirt and white Google Glasses its me LOL

So I just went to buy my badge and the site says I have to have a comic con member ID and they aren't open for sign ups until after Wonder Con. Does that mean I can't get a badge this year?

So I just went to buy my badge and the site says I have to have a comic con member ID and they aren't open for sign ups until after Wonder Con. Does that mean I can't get a badge this year?

Risu, the comic-con member ID should be the same as that for San Diego Comic-Con ID. Badges are still available from what I can see.

Try this link to the official Wonder-Con page:

WonderCon Anaheim Badge Sale | Comic-Con International: San Diego

I don't have a comic con member ID, I'm not a fan of SDCC and I figured that was all it was used for. It's kind of stupid to use it for Wonder Con as well since it doesn't have the same issues.

It's run by SDCC. And badges will not be sold at the door this year "badges only sold online". I've attended for the past two years and it's growing each year. The only way to buy it online is to have the member ID, and you don't have to buy SDCC tickets if you don't want to.

I think they are just being smart about organizing things and getting a head count early since it seems to be getting more poplular.

Here's my pics from last year. I really enjoyed it:

http://www.therpf.com/f68/wondercon-2013-a-174349/index5.html#post2865305

Yea, I get how it works, they just aren't letting people get member IDs right now, you can't sign up until SDCC open sales happens, and there's no word on when that is. So they're basically stopping people from giving them their money. Unless you know of some other way to get a member ID.

I was able to get a SDCC member ID not that long ago when I went to get a badge for WC. This will be my first time at WC and my first con in about 5 years. Will be there as Lonestarr with my buddy Barf and Dark Helmet. Hoping to get my son done up as a Dink Dink.

Well guys, I won't be going again this year. I got the member ID on the weekend, but couldn't get my badge until payday, and they sold out the day before.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back