The Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) party this year will be at my place in Burlington on December 15th, 2012! PARTY STARTS AT 6PM.
If you would like to attend and need my address just send me a PM.
- We'll set a start time for 6pm which should give us PLENTY of time to eat, socialize, play some games, etc.
- This is a potluck party, bring a dish! Let us know here what you're bringing so that we don't double up.
- There will be a gift exchange. Everyone who would like to participate bring a wrapped gift (minimum $10 value) and they will all be bunched together. Then, everyone draws a number and picks a gift in order.
- I'm hoping to get ARTEMIS set up in the basement. If you haven't heard of it it's an entire starship bridge simulator that six people can play at the same time as a crew. To do this we need PCs! Laptops should do. Let me know if you can bring one!
- I've got LOTS of booze. If there's anything in particular you would like though feel free to bring it.
- Accommodations can be made for anyone who needs a place to sleep for the night.
- Feel free to bring props and/or costumes!
- FEEL FREE to invite friends & family! The more the merrier!
gmprops - Christmas Cookies
Orange_Blend - Chocolates & Gingerbread Men
neil01 - Chips & Dip
JeffreyMorren - Apple Pie
Dave Porter - Swedish Meatballs
Ken & Leisa - Veggie Platter
Al & Stephanie - Chili