Here are pictures from the recent Seattle Prop Party / Sci-Fi Museum tour held on July 8th.
Special thanks to houdiniguy, badger and Docking Bay 93 for hosting the post-museum gathering, getting a group rate at the museum and starting the planning of the event respectively. I personally had a great time and met some awesome people. Gus, I'm very envious of your collection.
The museum itself is a must see for anyone who is ever in the Seattle area. It is full of cool stuff. Being mainly a Star Wars fan myself I noticed all the SW stuff including a screen used ESB Vader stunt helmet, ANH Luke screen used saber and screen used ESB Vader saber along with the screen used ANH Death Star (I hate you Gus ). But besides all that, there is truly something there for everyone.
All the pictures of life-sized displays and other props are from the personal collection of houdiniguy. It is a collection that has to be seen to be appreciated. It is truly something to behold.
In the group photos:
- I (Darth Kahnt) am the person wearing the navy shirt and the NY Yankees hat
- Docking Bay 93 is the person with black t-shirt and glasses
- Badger is the one wearing the Star Wars targeting computer t-shirt
- Shalamar has glasses, light shirt and light blue jeans
- Jumpin Jax is the one on crutches
- Gus has black t-shirt and brown shorts
- Wyatt (not an RPF member) is in all balck with grey goatee
- Tom (houdiniguy) has light hawaiian shirt and black shorts
I have uploaded photos to my photobucket. Enjoy!: