North Texas Meetups - Sunday, October 5th, 1-4pm

Re: North Texas Meetups

When and where are we thinking? We're having a family dinner Saturday night, so I don't think I can it then unless it's later. Sunday might be possible though

yeah Sunday evening could work for me too.

If its just a couple of us... where you wanna go? We should call ahead to get a room/space and let them know we'll be bringing some props so they don't freak out when they see replica weapons

Yeah, this actually turned out to be a bad weekend. Next Sunday might work, but we might want to pick a day 2-3 weeks out to let everyone plan

I will keep checking in and see what evolves .. if it is the Dallas area I can make it on Sunday normally after lunch no problems.

How about SAturday the 10th???

August 10th?

Let me know and where you guys wanna try and do this and let's do it. ^_^

Alrighty then... let's do it then...

JAMES? Guys? anyone? I will bring sabers and blasters... Mayyyyybe my TM ESB Vader... Kind of scared to take it anywhere.

I might be able to do Saturday afternoon or evening. My morning is already completely booked. Sunday afternoon is better for me.

I only have Saturday. The wife is heading to a baby shower with my mom Sunday so ill have my son. At 2 he won't be any good near expensive toys.

Saturday afternoon / early evening anything is cool with me.

Let's sort of nail it down. Ill call a place (ideas???) and see if we can get a room/section as long as we eat and drink a restaurant should be cool.

I only have Saturday. The wife is heading to a baby shower with my mom Sunday so ill have my son. At 2 he won't be any good near expensive toys.

Saturday afternoon / early evening anything is cool with me.

Let's sort of nail it down. Ill call a place (ideas???) and see if we can get a room/section as long as we eat and drink a restaurant should be cool.

Argh travelling this weekend so will not be around to join in the fun.
Will keep an eye on this in case it slips to another weekend I can make.

Argh travelling this weekend so will not be around to join in the fun.
Will keep an eye on this in case it slips to another weekend I can make.

I've got a birthday party in the morning/afternoon, so evening is best. Eric, you're coming whether you like it or not! :lol

If you guys come up with a time in the place, I'll try to make it if I can.

Instead of bringing props, I'd be more interested in just talking about life, movies, props, etc.... Less like a prop party and more like a supper club getting to know the local guys/girls better.

that's cool too... but I still wanna bring a few small things. ^_^ Can't help it.

- - - Updated - - -

ok sooo... we had Rudy's... Bj's...

any other ideas?

6:00pm? 7:00pm? 5:00pm???

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back