LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON 2014 July

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally the RPF and UK Prop Builders have had an official invite to attend London Film and Comic con which I believe is Friday 11th through to Sunday the 13th July

Now I understand that logistically it maybe hard for many of us to get to the Venue of the Friday, in light of this we should be ok to set up during the early Hours of Saturday morning ready for opening.

If you would like to take part please post up your name and what Props you can bring to display, unfortunately numbers are very very limited so please sign up quickly, I cannot get extra passes for family and friends

LFCC is a big event on the UK convention calendar and usually has some pretty cool guests in attendance, this year it will host Stan Lee for his last ever European appearance.

Please only sign up if you can 100% sign up for both Saturday and Sunday and have something cool and unique to display, the bigger the better

cheers guys

I'm in !
i can bring a screen used costume from stargate
a replica captain america shield An exwife missile replica
and a wip 1/260 Prometheus ( STARGATE ship)

ill arrive in London friday morning
( i might have Some other stuff from other RPF peoples with me ill update what Will be brought later)

Last edited:
I'm in !
i can bring a screen used costume from stargate
a replica captain america shield An exwife missile replica
and a wip 1/260 Prometheus ( STARGATE ship)

ill arrive in London friday morning
( i might have Some other stuff from other RPF peoples with me ill update what Will be brought later)

Awesome That's 1

come on Guys our RPF prop Parties are always pretty cool affairs

Bumping this to the top................
The LFCC prop zone is officially in my hands so I need to fill it with some awesome props guys ................... as this event is featuring Stan Lee for his last ever European appearance I have been asked if we help fill the stage with MARVEL props and costumes too while Stan Lee does his Q&A this is an awesome opportunity to get up close and personal with an Idol

I think I can come. I can bring a steel Thor hammer, cap shield, tony has a heart, and maybe possibly a 38 inch super star destroyer.

Brad

Wrong thread, i know.

But i'm attending on the Sunday...

Question: don't suppose any of you guys/gals know of any cheap closish b&b's/hotels?

Thanks

Bumping this to the top................
The LFCC prop zone is officially in my hands so I need to fill it with some awesome props guys ................... as this event is featuring Stan Lee for his last ever European appearance I have been asked if we help fill the stage with MARVEL props and costumes too while Stan Lee does his Q&A this is an awesome opportunity to get up close and personal with an Idol

Hey any news on where we Need to sign up when we arrive i have a parkingspot close to the venue but just want to know where to offload the mannequins and stuff ;)

I'll be at this in costume for the lols

If you see a 'sith horse' creeping people out, i'll be the jedi one doing the same ;)

ok so i have my stuff packed
i got several paperprops a tony stark head a captain shield and supersoldier serum
a deathdealers disc with stand and a deathstroke mask +stand

send me a pm what time we need to be there on saturday ill be there from thursday

greets
jeroen

Im there all 3 days. And all days in a spidey suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there on Saturday also wearing a Spidey suit. I'll be expecting a lot of Spider-Men at the con :lol

Hopefully will be getting sewn suit back from Trophywife soon, then I'll just need to add the shoes and finish Tjack's lens combo kit.

I've just heard John Hurt will be there too - luckily my plans have changed so I can actually attend, so I'll be there on Sat in my 'Joe Public' outfit...

I'll be there on Saturday also wearing a Spidey suit. I'll be expecting a lot of Spider-Men at the con :lol

Hopefully will be getting sewn suit back from Trophywife soon, then I'll just need to add the shoes and finish Tjack's lens combo kit.

I just finished my suit :D
Also with tjacks combo.

Not sure. I arrive on friday morning. So im flexible. I thought of 30min before opening? Or is that too early or late? ^^
Ps: i wear a full puff painted spidey suit

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back