LFCC 2014 (Stan Lee's last last ever European signing appearance.)

I wanna go. But have to look on my money. Im from germany and flights n hotel cost some.

I would go in my tasm2 suit im working on atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year a booth at SDCC was selling meet and greet opportunities for $50... I'll try too purchase it this year to have my Sideshow Mark 1 helmet signed

Yep 45 GBP for photo shoot as well.

I'm not sure how may of the photoshoot tickets they have left as they were selling very fast. If anyone wants a photo shoot with him I would get one fast.

Luckily I don't go for the photo shoots and I don't need to worry about auto's selling out before I get there :)

This is always one of the best shows of the year in the UK and with stan there it is bound to be busy. I noticed on another thread that the RPF has been inivted to attend as well so even more reason to go now :)

Looking forward to going and popping into the RPF booth, I won't be able to bring props this year but may be in Riddick attire :p Hope to see you all there.

woot. Got my tickets for all 3 days and stan lee photoshoot on friday :D
And mext week my spidey suit goes to the seamstress :D

I'm going as Cap and I've got my photo-op for Sunday. Does it include an autograph too? I'd love for him to sign my shield.

I'm going as Cap and I've got my photo-op for Sunday. Does it include an autograph too? I'd love for him to sign my shield.

For a signing u can to pay extra and stand in line :) but u can bring an item to let him sign.
Ill draw a spidey to let him sign it :D

There are no tickets on the site for signings though. I'll already be in a huge line for the photo-op.

For a signing u have to go to the number box of stan and pick a number and pay it and then stand in line for ur turn :)
Thats what they write on their page

Does anyone know how busy the ticket lines at the event are? And is there a maximum amount of tickets / day?
I won't be pre-ordering my ticket because I won't be at home when they send the tickets (already in London then..) and I don't know what my address in London will be. :behave

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back