LFCC 2014 (Stan Lee's last last ever European signing appearance.)

Inspidered

Hi there,

I was wondering who is going to the London Film and Comic Con this year and what costume are you wearing?

I would love to get a comic book style spidey suit but this will be my first.
Anyone having ideas, tips and tricks? I am new in the cosplay world so really could use some help lol.

Home - London Film and Comic Con
Excelsior! Stan Lee at LFCC

Greetings true believers, this will be Stan Lee’s last ever European signing appearance. In celebration of this you are all cordially invited to attend our London Film & Comic Con, where Stan Lee is looking forward to meeting all his fans! He absolutely loves meeting fans, and this event is no exception!

We are very lucky to be hosting his final signing appearance, we recommend that you do not miss this amazing opportunity, we hope that you all appreciate the importance of this show to him. After decades of meeting his fans, he has finally decided that long distance travel is to be left to the likes of Iron Man, who can do it far faster and look a little more awesome when doing so! And thanks to the world being safely left in the hands of our superheroes, he can hang up his cape on the European circuit.

Now a little bit about Stan himself. Stan Lee’s expansive work includes all genres from romantic to action, and comedy to funny animal, however he is best known for his creation and co-creation of some of the biggest comic characters in history, including Iron Man, the X-Men, Hulk, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Daredevil and more!

Stan Lee has had a lot of involvement with the comic to screen transformation of his characters, from producing and voicing, to hosting and guest starring, he’s done it all! He has most recently been an executive producer on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, the hit TV series about Agent Coulson and his trusty team who protect our world from dangerous enemies and artefacts that we simply should not and cannot know about!
Stan has also been executive producer on all of his works which have been made into feature films. This includes Iron Man, The Amazing Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, The Punisher, Elektra, Daredevil, The Avengers, Thor and many, many more!

Stan will be signing autographs across the weekend, as well as participating in photo sessions, talks and an exclusive meet and greet on the Saturday evening. Tickets are available to purchase here at our online store:
http://www.btowstore...gories/LFCC2014

Autograph: £45

Photo Session: £35

Talk: £25

Exclusive Comic Gold Pass £195 (see shop for details)

Last edited:
I hope they are prepared for the insanity that is having Stan Lee at a con. Motor City was very much NOT prepared last year and the main pipelines through the city were shut down because of it. I suggest that if you go to ANY convention where he is, you leave early and be prepared for long lines for parking, bathrooms and food, especially since this is being billed as his last time there.

im going as the amazing spiderman have my ticket booked already im going t get him to sign a picture of us 2 together and thinking of getting him to sign my spiderman #300(first venom issue) ultimate spiderman #1 and amazing adult fantasy #15 25th anniversary addition i'll be there on sunday with my fiance more then likely as Gwen, MJ or Blackcat :)
Hi there,

I was wondering who is going to the London Film and Comic Con this year and what costume are you wearing?

I would love to get a comic book style spidey suit but this will be my first.
Anyone having ideas, tips and tricks? I am new in the cosplay world so really could use some help lol.

Home - London Film and Comic Con
Excelsior! Stan Lee at LFCC

Greetings true believers, this will be Stan Lee’s last ever European signing appearance. In celebration of this you are all cordially invited to attend our London Film & Comic Con, where Stan Lee is looking forward to meeting all his fans! He absolutely loves meeting fans, and this event is no exception!

We are very lucky to be hosting his final signing appearance, we recommend that you do not miss this amazing opportunity, we hope that you all appreciate the importance of this show to him. After decades of meeting his fans, he has finally decided that long distance travel is to be left to the likes of Iron Man, who can do it far faster and look a little more awesome when doing so! And thanks to the world being safely left in the hands of our superheroes, he can hang up his cape on the European circuit.

Now a little bit about Stan himself. Stan Lee’s expansive work includes all genres from romantic to action, and comedy to funny animal, however he is best known for his creation and co-creation of some of the biggest comic characters in history, including Iron Man, the X-Men, Hulk, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Daredevil and more!

Stan Lee has had a lot of involvement with the comic to screen transformation of his characters, from producing and voicing, to hosting and guest starring, he’s done it all! He has most recently been an executive producer on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, the hit TV series about Agent Coulson and his trusty team who protect our world from dangerous enemies and artefacts that we simply should not and cannot know about!
Stan has also been executive producer on all of his works which have been made into feature films. This includes Iron Man, The Amazing Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, The Punisher, Elektra, Daredevil, The Avengers, Thor and many, many more!

Stan will be signing autographs across the weekend, as well as participating in photo sessions, talks and an exclusive meet and greet on the Saturday evening. Tickets are available to purchase here at our online store:
http://www.btowstore...gories/LFCC2014

Autograph: £45

Photo Session: £35

Talk: £25

Exclusive Comic Gold Pass £195 (see shop for details)

If everything is going well my ultimate spidey suit will be done, im still thinking which day i'd go haha, perhaps i'll see you there lol

Looking for the full package, it might be quite expensive but its worth it, its stan lee's last european appearance:D just saying

my tickets arrived today and just got my suit almost finished :) i cant wait to meet STAN the MAN
DSC_0388.jpg

I'll be there, I was lucky to get one on the comic gold passes before they all went. Won't be in costume but I am normally in an RPF tshirt at these events.

Last edited:
I'll be going to meet my hero the almighty Stan Lee :)

Currently planning to go as Ghost Rider and is a WIP at the moment.

Can't wait for the photo shoot.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back