DC/Maryland Conventions...2014

Re: DC/Maryland Conventions...2013

20130813_195042-595453097.jpeg this what ive done so far
p.s. when its done I will give props to the ppl that I've used their pepa files

We are going Sunday.
Almost finished my boys costumes, putting the final touches on them now. Here's what we have so far.
ezy9ere2.jpg

u5yja5e2.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Gonna do this after Dragon con the week before. Bringing my Lex Luthor costume. I am not going to bother with the costume contest, takes waaaaayy too long

I'll be at Baltimore Comic-Con with my wife and daughter. My daughter will be dressed as Aela the Huntress from Skyrim. Not sure what I will wear.

anyone gonna do the costume contest? It seems like a lot of waiting around for nothing

So if I do end up making it I'll be there on Sunday. Hope everyone enjoys themselves.
I am doing 3 costumes at the same time right now. So we will see if they all end up at Baltimore. My two boys are going as Superman and Zod. I am head strong into theirs, and will most definately have them complete in time. I am hoping to have my Jor El done as well.

im going as iron man, i cant wait!

I'll be at Baltimore Comic-Con with my wife and daughter. My daughter will be dressed as Aela the Huntress from Skyrim. Not sure what I will wear.

anyone gonna do the costume contest? It seems like a lot of waiting around for nothing

If it really takes too long I probably wouldn't do it either.

Excited! I'm going in my original steampunk black widow creation and boyfriend is Ironman. This is him at Philadelphia wizard world this past June.
a6etytyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm gonna try and stop by, great iron man costume! Do they have vendors that sell costumes there?? How much to get in?

Great looking costumes! We are going on Saturday so I will miss seeing your superheroes in person. Have fun!

I'm gonna try and stop by, great iron man costume! Do they have vendors that sell costumes there?? How much to get in?

It is 40$ for the whole weekend or you can pay per day 25$ sat $20 Sunday. Sorry not sure on the types of vendors.

5a5usavu.jpg

My boys loved this guys Shadow Trooper Armor. They are nuts about Star Wars. So they had to get a photo with him, on Sunday.

I had a good time at the Baltimore Comic-con, I was cool meeting Crabra Comandor in person, especially since we were both repping Spidey at the con

Last edited:

It was good to meet you to bro! Here's a couple we got on the main floor:

I had a good time at the Baltimore Comic-con, I was cool meeting Cobra Commander in person, especially since we were both repping Spidey at the con

I was really amazed at all the great costumes! I totally missed a HUGE Hulkbuster Ironman! His top piece alone was bigger than me!

It was good to meet you to bro! Here's a couple we got on the main floor:
[url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/Biohazard05/DSC06834_zpsa6fec768.jpg[/URL]
[url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/Biohazard05/DSC06832_zps12d3fe39.jpg[/URL]
[url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/Biohazard05/DSC06831_zpse6c4cb97.jpg[/URL]
[url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/Biohazard05/DSC06830_zps1ded8daa.jpg[/URL]

I was really amazed at all the great costumes! I totally missed a HUGE Hulkbuster Ironman! His top piece alone was bigger than me!

Our pics turned out great! I saw pics of that damn hulkbuster as well it was ridiculous

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back