DC/Maryland Conventions...2014

Re: DC/Maryland Conventions...

Cherry Blossom Festival was a good time. There were a lot of people in costume. I was hoping to see some 501st, but instead, saw many, many Power Rangers.

No, no rain at all. It was 70 degrees and I got a bit baked. I was in the actual parade which was a very cool experience. Shame it was only on D.C. Local television. I was hoping to record it from home.

If I missed someone post about it already, sorry but I believe the Baltimore Comic-con is in September this year. Went last year and it was packed.
Anyone live in Delaware by chance?

If any of guys guys ever make it up to Deep Creek Lake let me know and I'll buy the first round.

John

I am moving to Harrisburg, PA next week. would love to meet up with local RPF'ers. I am totally down for the Philly comic con!!!!!

I am moving to Harrisburg, PA next week. would love to meet up with local RPF'ers. I am totally down for the Philly comic con!!!!!
Sent you a pm, neighbor. Actually I'm just outside of Harrisburg. There are a few of us in the area, so we need to have a party.

Hello,

I just bought my ticket for Saturday's Baltimore Comic-Con! :love

Saturday? This Saturday? :confused

Ok. I was worried that either I was wrong and was going to miss it, or you were wrong and no one would be there:lol

I'm here for the convention...(In full Cobra Commander gear with sidearms and body armor)...

During the Homeland Security convention...:facepalm:lol

Re: DC/Maryland Conventions...2012!

Rather than start a new thread for Baltimore, is anyone else going to be there? I've never gone in costume, although I've attended for 7 or 8 years. I'm thinking about going as Ma Hunkel, so introduce yourself if you see me! If anyone else is planning to be there, please let me know what you're going as or post a pic.

Did not know who Ma Hunkel was...But I'll be there as the newest Cobra Commander.

If I don't see you it's because my eyesight will be quite poor in the helmet. I scratched it and in all my wisdom sprayed some highly non-see through metallic spray to cover up...:facepalm

Baltimore, hon.
Annapolis is having a con?! Is it a boat show with sci-fi crammed in the corner?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back