Comikaze Expo 2013 November 1-3

Oh sweet I will definately Swing by then and say hi. Expect either my normal punk rock street close, or my USCM costume.

Out of curiosity anybody gonna be there saturday morning and going the the mattel panel, If so I would love to know if they are gonna be doing another GB Trap run. So if somebody can find that out for me I would be grateful.

Last edited:
I had a great time at the Comikaze Expo, it was nice meeting some folks from the RPF there!

BmLSJDQ.jpg

Finally got home. Spent the whole weekend there, had a blast.

I was like one of the very few Male Loki's walking around. I think I only saw one other one.

This convention was a blast! I entered the costume contest for single entrants and won first place! Still waiting to find pictures of my Skullkid costume.

No that wasn't me. That Loki was actually his fried, and his outfit was way better than mine. But I did hang with him and her several times during the day and posed with them. Both him, another Thor,and the Thor that was at the JazeCosplay booth with Odin also gave me great compliments on my suit.

Ah ok, I was just asking cause I ran into them like 5 or 6 times during Saturday. So it was curiosity if I was talking with a RPF member, or just a random cosplayer.

Ah ok, I was just asking cause I ran into them like 5 or 6 times during Saturday. So it was curiosity if I was talking with a RPF member, or just a random cosplayer.

Yeah they were some cool guys. Ran into them multiple times. My day was made when he told me he loved my costume, considering my costume was nothing compared to the Loki who was with him Friday and Saturday.

I was the guy usually seen walking around with a Blue Mandolorian Merc and a Rorshack.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back