Caveneau's Birthday Party - Burlington, ON

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alrighty!

So our friend Andrew (Caveneau), is having a birthday in April so I thought it would be a perfect excuse for that ARTEMIS party we've been trying to plan!

SO!

Please join us on April 20th for a nerd party you won't soon forget. :)

I'll be hosting in Burlington (PM me for my address if you don't have it). There will be ARTEMIS in the basement (Check out this thread for info: http://www.therpf.com/f68/artemis-party-burlington-ontario-176318/ ) as well as drinks and snacks upstairs. For dinner we'll probably be BBQ'ing.

If you'd like to give ARTEMIS a try we'll be starting at about 1pm but if you'd just like to join us for dinner, drinks, and general party plan for 5pm.

Please let me know if you'll be attending so I have a count of folks!

I'd come just for the food!!! Lol Sorry, my work schedule is to messed up for that soon as I live a country away and all lol

Have fun though!!! :)

Put me down as a probable/maybe.

I have taken possession of the new office and have started painting, assembling workbenches (which I finished yesterday)

So I now have 3 weekends to move (I need to be in North Bay April 13th and 14th for a Rotary event - I need to teach older users how to use the Rotary system - yay! - the joys of being the district webmaster I guess)

So, depending on how much I get done over the next few weeks, I will be available most likely.

Andrew, feel free to invite any other friends who might like this? Seems we might be short on crew. :lol

(I've invited my friend Todd, he loved the game)

Alright guys! I need a head count so that I can plan how much food we'll need. Let me know if you're coming for the ARTEMIS or just the party afterwards (if everyone's in for ARTEMIS I'm happy to play all night as well :D)

ARTEMIS:

- Mike
- Todd
- Andrew
- Nick?
- Dave?

Alright guys! I need a head count so that I can plan how much food we'll need. Let me know if you're coming for the ARTEMIS or just the party afterwards (if everyone's in for ARTEMIS I'm happy to play all night as well :D)

ARTEMIS:

- Mike
- Todd
- Andrew
- Nick?
- Dave?

Put me down as a strong maybe.

The moving is going well, so I think I can take a day off, most likely.

I do have access to 2 iPad retina, 2 iPad 2, and 1 iPad mini, if needed.

If you do join us I'd say bring 'em all. We can still use one for the bridge sounds. :lol

If I remember I'll post a link to the ARTEMIS manuals tonight so everyone can research a little more advanced play. I played a game with my Galaxy Note II and although there is some limitation to the ARTEMIS apps it's pretty fun to steer with the motion controls. :thumbsup

I think for accuracy sake we might still set up a machine for the helm though. I'll make sure it has a joystick. :)

The most useful for me will be the captain's map. I won't have to change to tactical on the main screen all the time and I can set accurate headings.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back