2013 Northwest Indiana Prop Makers Meetup?

The Armorer

Hello everybody, I was wondering if there were anyone from my state (Indiana) on here and if there were a scheduled meetup for this forum in the state yet. If not how's everyone's thoughts on the Saturday AFTER Halloween? = November 3rd.

Anyway, I've been trying to think up a good date for those of us from the 405th Midwestern Division (an unofficial sub group of the great 405th Infantry Division www.facebook.com/405thMidwesternDivisions (facebook page).

If there's any events for Indiana please leave a reply below with what, where, and when. Thanks
EDIT:

All who is going:

Maybes:
Michael Bergeron
dancingleia
Smitty77
Ryan McIntyre (MacAttack64 - 405th)
Sundowner
Bigdaddy
The Armorer

- The Armorer

Last edited:
Re: 2012 Northwest Indiana Prop Makers Meetup?

Why I didn't get a reply message from this I don't know :/ well, I still want to try this sometime, I don't know where Hobart is, but I was thinking about Lafayette, I'll be asking this again on the 405th Midwestern Thread: Midwestern 405th division
rather today or sometime soon, I was thinking of sometime in May, or June, and for it to be kind of a "Pre-Con" meet and greet for the upcoming cons, and just to see some costumes, finished or not.

-The Armorer (who is the thread starter of the Midwestern 405th group).

Provided it didn't conflict with anything I'd be awfully tempted to come to this if you can get a decent turn out... ;)

I still haven't posted on the 405th yet, but it would be great to get something set, I'll ask tomorrow, promise :p

-Seth

Okay, posted it up on the 405th, I have a few maybes, better than nothing I guess, time will tell as well as when it gets closer to time.

-The Armorer

Gotta spread the word here! Too bad not many seem to check the events forum... Hmmm...

Yeah, I don't very often myself... I don't know, I've asked it on Facebook, and probably will start hunting down everyone I know that lives in the are about it :p

-Seth

Sounds interesting. I would most likely be interested as NOTHING ever happens in Indiana. I have a few friends who would most likely be interested in attending also. :)

Sounds interesting. I would most likely be interested as NOTHING ever happens in Indiana. I have a few friends who would most likely be interested in attending also. :)

I can TOTALLY agree with you on the fact Indiana is one of the most boring states in the country! :p

That's great to hear! I'm going to re edit the OP and begin a list of people who are maybes and are a definite go.

-Seth

Bump for Indiana! Get the word out by any way you can, I'm still having a hard time finding anyone interested :(

When it get's closer to time, pending we can get about 8 or more people in on this, I'm going to print up fliers and put them up around a few towns to see if we can get a few more people in on this ;)

I'm in the South Bend area and think it would be awesome to meet up with some of you folks!

Hey, still trying to keep this alive. If anyone has any plan of any get together with a prop theme in Indiana let us know :)

-Seth

Sounds great! I'm thinking the first weekend of June (rather Saturday or Sunday) it should be plenty warm enough by the then, yet not at broiling point in the summer.

Still looking for a location, any suggestions?

-Seth

I'd go for Indianapolis. In a hotel conference room or if big enough group get a ball room. And prefer a hotel with a bar and restaurant...lol

Those are my suggestions. Plan ahead And network it on fb it could be a great success!

One other suggestion. I wouldn't plan it during another event. As that would/could take away from your event. As ppl may have wanted to attend both or had to miss both due to scheduling issue.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back