I was going through the closet the other day and realized I have way too many flightuits. I was in the Army and used them from time to time, I used to volunteer for WW2 airplanes, so I had one for that, too. I also had some for sci-fi and other stuff.
These aren't all of them, either. I just thought it'd be cool to line up the more interesting ones in one photo...
- Space: Above and Beyond replica, with original (production made) holster for the sidearm
- Defying Gravity, all screen-used, even the hat and the undershirt!
- Real NASA crewman CWU-73 flightsuit, from the late 90s
- The one I wore when flying in airplanes such as B-17, B-24, P-51, T-6, B-25 and likely a B-29 next year
- Space Camp flightsuit, with 30th anniversary patch. I'll be wearing this to the real Space Camp next month!