TMP Ironman v.3 Mark III repainted

ukwildkats1

Hello fellow rpf peeps. Here is my TMP Ironman v.3 that I repainted myself. I also modified the shoulder bells to look more screen accurate. I made the lower legs and boots out of foam from Dancing Fool's foam files so thanks to him! Unibeam is from The Reak Stark, thanks Ryan! The paint colors I chose was Duplicolor's Red Metal Specks and Sunburst Gold Metallic. It took a while but I'm happy with how it came out :D

Last edited:
Appreciate it greatly! I'm so lucky to have that unibeam haha def thanks to Ryan aka "The Real Stark" for his hard work on it :)

and my hard work too :lol I made the unibeam he made the electronics :)
Did you use the dupli colour "metalcast red" or just dupli colour red metallic? I am really digging that red (y)thumbsup

Sorry, my bad! :facepalm Your hard work too! You guys are awesome. Everytime I turn it on, I'm like, "This thing is so badass!" lol I used Duplicolor's Red Metal Specks, but first I sprayed rustoleum undercoating, then adhesion promoter, then sprayed 4-5 coats of the Red Metal Specks, followed by clear gloss- two coats.

Last edited:
Nice work, great paint up. I have a Masked Rider suit, had to do some mods on it, that sucker is heavy. Next project, a Mark 42 using EVA, sintra, and Epsilon.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back