(I also made the Magneto costume! Minus the helmet and collar, those were commissioned)
- What inspired you - I'm more of a comic version fan than movie fan of just about everything. Again, me always reverting to loving the 90's. I did my belt more like the Adam Hughes' comiquette statue. LOVE IT! Except, less boob of course. *I lack that *****
- How long it took - Not long at all. I made the whole thing. Even the belt. A day for construction, but then another day for the skull paint to dry.
- How much it cost - I'd say no more than $75
- Specific details for which you are most proud - The belt. It's my favorite. Plastic skulls from a prop shop, cut, painted, detailed and put on loops to put on a belt. Also? That's all my real hair haha
- Tips - I always paint my face lighter than my body (but the body is a spandex suit), because I don't want my face washed out in pictures. Flash brings it out more. It's kind of like if a chick uses a shade lighter in foundation lol but you have to color tone your T-zone. Cannot just use one color.
The first image is Photoshopped to rid my seams and yellow out my eyes. I did the editing. Touched up the face