DARTH MAUL LIFESIZE costume display

GINO

Sr Member
Here are some pics of my completed Darth Maul costume display.
It features the Cyberman/Gino head sculpt and costume made from patterns taken off a production made original.
For more info follow the following link and click on the propstory thumbnail.
Star Wars Propaganda - darth maul - the phantom menace

thumb2.jpg

thumb4.jpg

thumb1.jpg

maul2.JPG

maul_1.JPG

maul_2.JPG

dm_1.jpg

dm_2.jpg

maul1.jpg

dm_3.jpg

dm_4.jpg

Thanks Keith.
Super busy at the moment but plan to post a bunch more in this new section (my new favorite area of the RPF) when I get some time.

Thanks Keith.
Super busy at the moment but plan to post a bunch more in this new section (my new favorite area of the RPF) when I get some time.

Excellent. I am digging this section, it's nice to have the completed stuff in a section of it's own. I need to post some of mine too when I get a moment.

WOW WOW WOW. I had to check to see if they were screen shots. Wow your face is really shaped correctly for the part. It looks like your fabric is right on as well. EXCELLENT work. Love the dramatic pics.
G-man

Thanks Chris!
Really like how he looks with your awesome outer robe.

I had no idea you had this until the other day. It explains why people kept emailing me asking me to make one just like the one I made for you. I was like "I only ever made one, and it wasn't for Gino. Lay off the meth bro."

Egg on my face...

Lol
What's funny is all this time I didn't know who made it until just the other day.
I just knew it looked good and whoever made it used our custom fabric.
Win win.

I had no idea you had this until the other day. It explains why people kept emailing me asking me to make one just like the one I made for you. I was like "I only ever made one, and it wasn't for Gino. Lay off the meth bro."

Egg on my face...

Was that my email? :love

Meth is a little out of my league but I have a beer from time to time...

Looking forward to finishing my robe as I have the Fabric now. Looking good Gino.

I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley dressed like that...like...ever. Honestly, if you asked me if that was promo pics from episode one I would have said yes.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back