Woodman's custom Greedo life size bust

joshimus

Hey Guys,

Got some finished bust pics from Woodman (Woody Howton) and just wanted to share as I think they look AWESOME!!

Woody makes the wearable Greedo masks but as a collector of Busts etc I asked if he could make something from the mask and he went above and beyond what I was expecting.

Woody lined the mask with a resin to hold its shape perfectly and then created Greedos clothing and bust. Woody was awesome in keeping me updated in making this guy and he seemed pretty excited in making him, which I think shows.

I will definitely be buying future Star Wars busts/masks from Woody and also some costumes as he's an wiz on the sewing machine.
I'm sure he wont mind so here is his contact email woodman01@att.net ,if anyone is looking for some cool pieces for their collection like this.
25.jpg26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg31.jpg24.jpg

Pretty awesome stuff. Maybe this could double as a Ropal mask just paint the Mohawk blue and tint the eyes a little blue. Is this made of silicone?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back