Hi, i managed to get hold of a mold, of a mold, of a mold of a Stan Winston bust. I've Painted it up and added hair. This is my first real attempt at painting and never added hair to anything either.
But with reference too other Arnold and Terminator related threads on here i've been able to gather quite a bit of information which has helped me along the way.
This first picture was taken well over a year ago and all i have done is added skin tone and some shiney silver endo paint. At this point i didn't hve a clue what i was doing and it stayed like this for a while. (excuse the tshirt lol)
After taking a bit of a plunge and feeling brave, a few months after the last pic i decided to try adding bit more detail to it by painting up some of the battle damaged areas.
As you can see its not very good. At the time tho i was very happy with it, but again it stayed like this for quite a while.
I then stumbled across this site and other peoples work and it relly inspired me to do something about mine and bring it up to a decent standard, so i added some hair and Re-Worked the paint job.
Not so keen on the front view. I think its because the hair looks a bit out of place and it still needs eyebrows and lashes adding - Once thats done i'll be pleased with it. Also the eyes are inaccurate.
A view from the left. Think i've done well with the hairline - This is my first attempt so over the moon with it.
Thanks for looking and thank you for all your inspiration for me to finally do something with this.
Lots of brilliant Arnold, Terminator busts on here - I hope mine is worthy enough to stand alongside everyone elses.