Skyrim: Dawnguard Vampire Lord Bust

Vsions

Hi guys, I recently bought a 3d printer and decided to start putting it to good use immediately making cool stuff. Im very new to the hobby but am loving it so far.

Here is my first piece. I took my zbrush model of the Vampire Lord I created for Skyrim Dawnguard DLC and created a quick bust out of it. Here are some shots of the spray painted model. It stands at around 7 inches and is made of PLA. It took about 48 hours to print on an Ultimaker. Hope you like :)

886194_622035907813770_1709928282_o.jpg

893530_622035941147100_2048614123_o.jpg

893864_622109017806459_1706946091_o.jpg

882572_622035904480437_1360981906_o.jpg

More shots are available through the Facebook link in my sig.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, yes I want to try to paint it but Im not sure of the look yet. I like the idea of a bronze. That would be awesome.

This is AWESOME!!! love your work and of course, the game, and if you ever plan to sell i would love to get one fo rmy wife as she is in LOVE with Dawnguard :D superb!!

Thanks Quagmire9, I really appreciate that. Maybe your wife can have one of her very own afterall :) I plan on releasing the STL file to the public in the next few days. You can then get that printed at any 3d printshop! I will post a link here to that once its ready.

Zwilliamo, I am trying different settings that will hopefully reduce that line pattern a bit in my next attempt. ultimately, fdm printers are gonna have some artifacts in which case I can use acetone to smooth that stuff out.

Thanks Quagmire9, I really appreciate that. Maybe your wife can have one of her very own afterall :) I plan on releasing the STL file to the public in the next few days. You can then get that printed at any 3d printshop! I will post a link here to that once its ready.
WOW thank you so much. i wont tell her yet as i would love to get one printed and all finished for her as her birthday is approaching once more ;) this will win me some "good husband" points lmao

Words can express how much I Loved that DLC pack and I took MANY photos of this when it would hit the loading screen because it would make an epic makeup or full size bust!

Awesome job dude, welcome to the RPF and I hope you stick around! I'll be making an Ebony helmet through the summer as well as prosthetics to bring my in game character to life.

Subscribed!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back