Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - FULL FIGURE ALMOST DONE P8

wilysteve

Sr Member
Hi guys, I'm still in the middle of painting her but got excited to show these photos! She'll eventually be finished with the '86 hair style, but right now obviously looks a lot more like Alien 3.

Also wanted to start a new thread because I see the clay and the silicone as two completely separate pieces using different sets of skills.

Hope you like her.....

Ripleyfinalpaint.jpg

Ripleyfinalpaint2.jpg

Ripleyfinalpaint3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait

Wow, :eek

That is really erie. Perfect likeness.

Nice job. If you sell these, I may have
to get one for my Aliens collection. :thumbsup

Absolutely amazing, Steve. Even without the hair and eyebrows she still looks absolutely real.

This is really freaky! It’s basically Sigourney without any eye brows or hair... Looks like she's about to say something!!

Seriously im totally Speechless, the likeness is awsome, the paint is awsome, she look alive its freaking me out :p

Absolutely great work.

I honestly thought that you posted actual photos of her from some movie behind the scenes.
So lifelike. I look forward to seeing your completed bust

Truly a work of art. Spot on! :thumbsup

Can't wait to see her finished!

Thanks for sharing Steve!

Brad

HOLY CRAP!... thats is creepily real!...I dont think I have seen anything that close to real before. You have gone above and beyond....just wow!

I cant look at her anymore! lol

OH, MY GOD!!!!!!! :love

stupendous!! i don't even know what to write...

(couple of minutes later)... so how about you complete the face/facial hair, and then take "finished" shots of her as Alien 3 Ripley, before you go on and make her Aliens Ripley? is that possible? pretty-please? *bats eyelashes*

i've adored Ripley most of my life, and love her bald, too!
we even named our kitty after her!

your talent is utterly mindblowing. :)

Absolutely amazing! I'll never figure out how you got this to look exactly like her but even more incredible is how alive it looks. A lot of the time even with perfect sculpts some busts come out looking just like the person but you can still tell its a sculpture. This actually looks like she's alive. Amazing.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back