Man Of Steel Superman Henry Cavill bust zbrush

VaultUK

As everyone knows I have no talents what so ever and have to rely on other people. I have had a zbrush file built of Henry Cavill my plan is to print the file and go from there

The company that built the file are. http://www.facebook.com/CgProTechnology?group_id=0
c262121fbab8137f62dea6bb3fb9fd44_zps326cbbbd.jpg

0187edbe852a8591c80f756ef7813246_zps61754654.jpg

46b2ca9644c8268b8a3460fb6b547af3_zps2733575d.jpg

e79d8f0548a8713a92904a4d3cd23b3e_zps0d338ba1.jpg

48a1e3243687b4443a56b6ca3ca6b7d5_zpse3034a24.jpg

Last edited:
looks great mate
you gonna have him printed in 1:1 then pass it on to a sculptor to finish some finer detailed work ?

Hi Jon ! i really can't wait to see it printed .

@ Suckface ;streetjudge79 ; coofunkcurly : thanks you guys for the feed back .

cheers,
Salim
CGPT Team

looks great mate
you gonna have him printed in 1:1 then pass it on to a sculptor to finish some finer detailed work ?

hi i must say this is lookin amazing!!!!
i hope the movie is just as good as this bust, if it is these will fly off the shelf ;)
because if it is a failure then anything to do with henry cavill or man of steel will be forgotten just like Brandon Routh and his movie and no one would want anything to do with it let alone collect.

i still collect Chris reeve stuff because it had such on impact,
lets hope this is new movie is awesome,
good work and i look forward to more progress...
by the way what is this process that "suckface" is talking about? sounds like an interesting way of making a lifesize bust.

Because of medical issues I'm stepping back from this and reel props is taking over. Best of luck mate can't wait to see it finished

Thank you Jon, and hope all is well with you. As said, I'm taking over this project and looking forward to seeing this through to the end.

~Reel

I'm off this project. Too bad, I have produced really nice busts in the past. Looks like its back to the old fashioned way. I'll have it sculpted.

~Reel

No snag with project. Reel props asked for a refund because of timescale of files taking to be prep for printing. Nothing more

I was looking forward to doing the project but with only one hand working at the moment and time off work its just a bad time for me

Well I'm sure that person will. Hope they have a better chance than I had.

Reel

Well you had no chance has you didn't understand what it was taking to get file ready for print it had been one week and I told you what was happening and that my 3D guy was doing it for you for free but he needs to do his day job first. You didn't like that and asked for refund. And you got a refund.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back