X-Men: Days of Future Past

Good eye!\

Here's an enlargement.

wolverine-all-day-baby-jackets-belts-claws-oh-my-yellow-spandex.jpg-209796d1374191957

Those look like tiger stripes to me! Looks like an advanced model of the flight suits they wore in First Class except the yellow is toned down a bit.

I'm just curious to know how many years in the future this will be in the movie and if him aging is a direct result of what happens from The Wolverine? I already know what the end scene is in that film so hopefully, we get a full explanation.

I'm just curious to know how many years in the future this will be in the movie and if him aging is a direct result of what happens from The Wolverine? I already know what the end scene is in that film so hopefully, we get a full explanation.

That is what i thought. Posted in the wolverine topic a month or two ago that what ever they did must work. Cause the DFP comics he is known as old man logan.

Feel free to pm me any spoilers. I kinda want to know what happe :)

It kinda reminds me of the approach they took with Cap's outfit in Avengers-
x-men-days-future-past-cap-suit-texture.jpg-209863d1374199606

Attachments

• cap-suit-texture.jpg
    cap-suit-texture.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 632
Beast Mode on Magneto! Some of Hank's clothes are ripped like he transformed into Beast. I believe we saw Hank in human form so maybe he can "turn". Thoughts?

View attachment 194447View attachment 194450View attachment 194448View attachment 194449

That's a different makeup style than in First Class (he looks more "classic Beast" than "Kitty Beast"). My thought is that maybe he was experimenting on himself again, trying to cure himself. It's happened several times during the comics' runs. Also, I'm kind of ambivalent regarding Bishop's look. It's kind of Meh and you can't see the M very well in that pic.

I want to be excited about seeing Days of Future Past on the big screen, but the ever-expanding cast has me worried. Part of what made First Class work was keeping the group fairly small in comparison to the Singer/Ratner X-movies.

This intrigues me. This was posted just before the Fox panel began. Any guesses as to what it could be?

Silas Lesnick: "They're teasing that they're going to do something they've never done in Hall H before and that they're going to take a special photo of the entire crowd to prove it happened. No idea what they're planning!"

ComingSoon.net: Hugh Jackman thanking Bryan Singer on stage for launching his career

BPp_RqJCAAEYpDQ.jpg:large

EricVespe: X-Men: Days of Future Past footage about to screen. In 3D.

Silas Lesnick: We see flashes of the original X-Men movie characters

Silas Lesnick: Xavier, Storm, Wolverine, etc

Silas Lesnick: "I had a glimpse into the past," Xavier says.

Silas Lesnick: Iceman. Rogue.

Silas Lesnick: Bishop!

Silas Lesnick: We hear Magneto speaking to Xavier

Silas Lesnick: Xavier says to Wolverine, "You're going to have to do to me what I once did for you."

Silas Lesnick: "Side by side to end this war before it ever begins," says Magneto.

Silas Lesnick: Xavier warns him that, back then, Xavier was a different man and begs him to be patience with him

Silas Lesnick: "Patience isn't one of my strong points," Wolverine snarls.

Silas Lesnick: Lot's of flashes to the 70's.

Silas Lesnick: Nixon and a secret door in the Oval Office floor.

Silas Lesnick: McAvoy's Xavier going into Cerebro.

EDouglasCS: Omar Sy looks great as Bishop

Silas Lesnick: Other footage shots include Mystique crying and transforming in a crowd. We also see Lawrence walking in a military uniform.

Silas Lesnick: "I don't want your suffering," MacAXavier shouts. "I don't want your future!"

EricVespe: Looks like Days of Future Past starts in the war-torn future and has Wolverine sent back mentally to his younger body

EricVespe: Footage ended with Old Professor X face to face with young Professor X, pleading. "We need you to hope again."

devincf: Bishop looks really dumb in DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. #SDCC

ErikDavis: "I don't want your suffering. I don't want your future!" DAYS OF FUTURE PAST footage teases shots of everyone & a real grim tone. #sdcc

ErikDavis: My favorite shot was a shirtless Wolverine with bullet holes all over his body. Looked solid. Singer's style has evolved. #sdcc

adamchitwood: Footage from X-MEN was intense. Dark storyline. McAvoy playing a broken Xavier. They used Hans Zimmer's "Time" from INCEPTION as music #sdcc

Silas Lesnick: Omar Sy, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore, Anna Paquin, Halle Berry, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence and Peter Dinklage are here on stage!

Silas Lesnick: Nicholas Hoult is here, too. It's a MASSIVE lineup. I've never seen this many actors on stage for a Hall H panel.

adamchitwood: Literally every single cast member from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST is on the Hall H stage. Crowd going nuts. #sdcc

ErikDavis: They just brought every member of all the X-Men out on stage. People freaked

bdgrabinski : Gotta give Favreau credit. He started the "bring the whole cast" thing with that amazing panel for IRON MAN in Hall H.

BPqAzmQCAAAFk7Z.jpg:large

BPqAahhCEAAIFC5.jpg:large

devincf: Michael Fassbender takes the stage in a You're Next mask.

EricVespe: The Dink gets a huge round of applause. Confirms he's playing Bolivar Trask.

ErikDavis: You're Next is getting great a marketing push on stage right now except no one knows what the mask is from. Fassbender found it backstage

EricVespe: Michael Fassbender wore the You're Next mask so he could watch the footage from the crowd.

EricVespe: Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are getting the biggest cheers of the Con so far. Yay for geeks.

adamchitwood: So great to see Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan together again onstage. Crowd going crazy for them. #sdcc

BPqB4kYCEAIeNEs.jpg:large

Last edited:
This intrigues me. This was posted just before the Fox panel began. Any guesses as to what it could be?

Silas Lesnick: "They're teasing that they're going to do something they've never done in Hall H before and that they're going to take a special photo of the entire crowd to prove it happened. No idea what they're planning!"

So this is what they were talking about, capturing a special photo. Biggest movie cast gathering in Hall H along with the crowd.

BryanSinger: If you were there, tag yourself. If not, tag Hugh Jackman and say he's you. #HallH #XMen #DOFP #SDCC Crowdzilla - Crowd Tagging

Crowdzilla - Crowd Tagging

yeah, logans future pic would have the shorter hair and you would still be able to see grey while the past logan would have the 70's cut.

Why oh Why aren't they using the "SLAIN" posters as teasers?? Anyone like Rouge or Nightcrawler who is not featured should have a Big "SLAIN" or in the case of Magneto and Professor X a big " APPREHENDED" !!!

Why oh Why aren't they using the "SLAIN" posters as teasers?? Anyone like Rouge or Nightcrawler who is not featured should have a Big "SLAIN" or in the case of Magneto and Professor X a big " APPREHENDED" !!!

A great idea!
Maybe we will see it further down the line?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back