The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer

I saw this posted on FB last night. Looks great, but I wonder how much will be in the first episode? Lots of revealing and down right creepy stuff going on. Can't wait!

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5

Yeah, so I guess they don't make yet another miraculous coordinated ninja escape; they're going to talk their way out of becoming dinner. I think the trailer gave away way too much. And how are they supposed to pay off Rick's "wrong people" declaration? "They screwed with the wrong people. We're going to cleverly psychologize our way out of this predicament, and then maybe kill one of them later on down the road."

Eh, whatever. I'll be watching.

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer

Watching this again, it's pretty clear there's a whole lot of misdirection through editing. They make it look like Gareth is teaming up with Rick's group, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to be the case...

Walking Dead V Season

Saw some new clips and who ever said the others previews gave away the show plot was wrong. This will be a kick ***** season

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion / Trailer

It looks to me that Bob will be killed right out the gate. Gareth seems to be ready to take bobs head when he is holding it and Rick is kinda begging him. Plus you don't see bob in any other clips. Just guessing Bob is 1st to be sloppy joes..or sloppy Bobs / bob burgers

Here's something I have been wondering for a while.

Sound attracts Walkers.
Resources are low for cars
Cars make noise

What about bicycles?

Sure it probably doesn't look too awesome on film in terms of cool shots, but functionally you could do quite a bit with one.

Pros:
Very low noise
no gas, human-powered
Easy for small transportation needs to/from places
Small; easy to get around potential road obstacles

Cons:
Less protection
not as fast as a car
less ability to haul gear
screwed if you end up in the middle of a large group of walkers

Has the show commented on this at all? I just think it's practical and makes sense as an option.

Your talking about something that's "practical and makes sense" when referring to "The Walking Dead"???:cool

No bikes, cause the walking dead is not sponsored by Huffy or mongoose. J/k

i think they could use them in small moments. As in only 1 person is using it to get from point A to point B. I think it comes down to its too hard for the tv crew to tape a bike ride moment in a group. Mostly when the group is walking they are talking to each other. Sure you can talk while riding, but it's a little more difficult. Plus when someone gets mad or upset they would have to stop their bike and get grumpy on the other person up close. Maybe another reason is cause they don't want to ride in the road and use the woods to get here or there. Seems the roads are very dangerous at times. Easier to get away if your in a car.

I'd feel much safer in a car than on a bike, especially at night. You can run over zombies in a car, you can't run them over with a bike

O.K. in a zombie outbreak, who hear would not head to the nearest Ferrari or Lamborghini dealer? I mean, come on, really?????

It looks to me that Bob will be killed right out the gate. Gareth seems to be ready to take bobs head when he is holding it and Rick is kinda begging him. Plus you don't see bob in any other clips. Just guessing Bob is 1st to be sloppy joes..or sloppy Bobs / bob burgers

Bob is in a few scenes after they escape Terminus. How long he survives after that, well...

O.K. in a zombie outbreak, who hear would not head to the nearest Ferrari or Lamborghini dealer? I mean, come on, really?????

thats not gonna last long.................your best bet would be to get something thats more economical.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back