The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer

The wife and I are sooooooo looking forward to this.

It appears more divergence is in store for those of us who read the comics, but I like the fact that I may not know what is going to happen every episode.

So far looks much better than 80% of the first season. It all went wrong when it veered into gang bangers and the single guy left alive inside the CDC to the point I didnt even care to watch anymore. That and I cant stand the motorhome guy with his smelling farts facial expression. I know its all part of the script but ditch that crap motor home and grab something that runs.

Damnit! I just read a couple days ago that they were moving the second season to the end of this month. :unsure

I'm jonesing for some new episodes.

So far looks much better than 80% of the first season. It all went wrong when it veered into gang bangers and the single guy left alive inside the CDC to the point I didnt even care to watch anymore. That and I cant stand the motorhome guy with his smelling farts facial expression. I know its all part of the script but ditch that crap motor home and grab something that runs.

I take it you don't read the comic?

Get used to the Motor Home. It's gonna be in the next several seasons.

Yes, they can use better cars, but that one means something to Dale, who is pretty much the heart of the group. Who you apparently hate! It also can protect a lot of them, and it takes on a charm of its own as a "character" in the books because of its smell, and frequency of breakdowns, etc. It's like their Falcon. She aint much to look at, but she's got it where it counts.

While I agree I could have gone without the gang banger plot, I loved the CDC plot, and knew it was only a single episode diversion. And a good trip for them to make (despite not being in the comic).

I really don't get all the hate for that first season! Some of it just baffles me!

Some pics from season 2:
6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Alot of people think its because he's not used to the grind of a tv series and also that this may mean he's making a return to the big screen.

Those car scenes were shot on a highway just south of Atlanta, which they shut down for several days for filming. The morning news here would give 'zombie-sighting' reports on those days..:lol

I take it you don't read the comic?

I really don't get all the hate for that first season! Some of it just baffles me!

Nope, dont read comics, dont care. The "Dale" character is too forced. I had a friend like him back in the 80's who was the guy everyone wanted to beat up at parties.

Motorhomes are notorious for being a POS especially one that has a door I can open with two fingers and windows that take a few pounds of pressure to push in to gain entry. I always thought it would be more interesting to follow a minimum wage armored car security crew than the typical band of misfit survivors. People tend to get cynical in life or death situations. Thats why the Dawn of the Dead remake worked so well.

Awesome! Looks like they weren't kidding about Hershel's farm being an important piece of the story this season. I honestly want to see if they're going to bring the prison into the mix (I myself am up the Volume 3 in the comic series).

Darabont was an incredibly pivotal force behind the creation and success of this series, it's very disconcerting to think how detrimental an effect this will have on the overall production of this season and beyond. There is still a lot of talented people left to pick up the reigns of this show but most folks in the article agreed that his absence will be noticeable and that AMC handled this with incredibly poor decorum.

Fascinating read sir and thanks for sharing.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back