Villains Cast in new Batman Movie: "The Dark Knight Rises"

just cut the mouth off the mask and it makes a world of difference

Bane-batman-7224519-592-900.jpg

He must be a relative of Spawn

“I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies.”

And look at how much of an award winning film that was.

eh, awards lack merit now....popularity, press, and money buys awards these days.......

i think the only award show that has some merit left is the oscars, but from time to time....an actor's amazing performance is overlooked by a veteran actor who did so so in a movie...more of an honorary oscar than an acting performance oscar

That's where your line is? Award-winning? Because Dark Knight Rises Again or whatever it's called isn't going to win any awards, either. :lol

I'm sure someone said the same thing when it came to Heath Ledger winning a posthumous award for his performance as Joker in "The Dark Knight."

Or the Oscar win for best sound editing...

Or the art department win for the Art Directors Guild...

Or the Saturn Award wins for Best Action/Adventure/Thriller Film, Best Music, Best Special Effects, Best Writing...

Dude, you don't think Anne Hathaway has an ounce of sex appeal.

And, you know, Get Smart won some awards, if that's where your line is:

Get Smart (2008) - Awards

:lol

Yeah, TWO awards. One of them from a bunch of horny young males... Just like CTF (Burn again!). And you notice that not one of those awards won was for "best acting" or "best supporting actress."

And TDK, more wins than Get Smart, which wasn't really smart at all.

Just face it people. I don't find Anne Hathaway at all appealing and her performances are forgettable.

Yeah, TWO awards. One of them from a bunch of horny young males... Just like CTF (Burn again!). And you notice that not one of those awards won was for "best acting" or "best supporting actress."

Oh, ouch. No, really, that hurt.

You really got me, yo.

You can think she's a poor actress, but she's not.

As for her sex appeal, well, that's opinion. But I'm sure you're in the minority here. She's a knockout!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back