True Detective

Satisfactory ending. No real twist as many suspected, but a poetic and realistic closure to Martin and Rust's journey.

Looking forward to season 2! Maybe a female lead this time?

The only thing that still kind of bothers me is that Rust didn't immediately recognize Errol's facial scaring when we first see him in episode 3. He was less than 10ft away and with burned skin on that side of his face, he wouldn't have any facial hair growing there. Seems like it would have been quite obvious. Not really buying his "dirty face" explanation.

Satisfactory ending. No real twist as many suspected, but a poetic and realistic closure to Martin and Rust's journey.

Looking forward to season 2! Maybe a female lead this time?

While true, i think that both of them would have died from those wounds. You don't take a full 6" knife in the gut, get lifted a foot off the ground, have it twisted repeatedly, pull it out when the fights over, and have a gaping wound open for hours like that and live.

They had to have been out there hours. It was midday when they got there and fought and the police showed up it was completely dark. They weren't going to be found in an hour. It would take a long exhaustive search to find them...

Then you have les taking half an axe in the chest...which IIRC was pulled out by the killer.

Outside that...outstanding, and my money says MM wins the emmy and GG off it.

I watched ALL the episodes back to back when it came out on Blu!

Bravo. You should change your user name to Iron Arse:lol! It took me two sittings to get through it all. Those episodes just moved!

Quick question, do you think a character named Rust who never sleeps was coinkydink or a wink-wink type joke?

Two of my friends did the same thing when it came out on netflix! :lol

All three of us are known to watch massive amounts of Babylon-5

My record was 12 hours straight! :D

WHOA! Now that is some dedication

- - - Updated - - -

I was waiting for them to put a little Neil Young in there to cement the deal but they never did! :lol

Bravo. You should change your user name to Iron Arse:lol! It took me two sittings to get through it all. Those episodes just moved!

Quick question, do you think a character named Rust who never sleeps was coinkydink or a wink-wink type joke?

Man, that looks cool. No idea what this season is going to be about, but I can't wait to watch!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back