Tron 3 (Tron Legacy Sequel)

Yeah I want the one Sam was wearing at the end of the vid. Just finished watching Tron, Legacy, and TND. I'd love to get my hands on that shirt. I might settle for something else until that becomes available though

There is supposed to be another trailer on the Blu Rays, probably DVD too, that features Quorra and the Dillingers.

I'd love to see a Sark 2.0 in the sequel, hopefully Tron too.
Because Tron didn't derezz, his colors returned to normal after he remembered who he was.

Yeah I saw that spoiler. I had a feeling he might be back. i'll be getting the collectors edition next month and possibly just the regular Blu Rays of Legacy and the original if they have them. Can't wait to see it all. And I already signed up for the possible "Flynn Lives" shirt thread that was just recently started.

Yeah I want the one Sam was wearing at the end of the vid. Just finished watching Tron, Legacy, and TND. I'd love to get my hands on that shirt. I might settle for something else until that becomes available though

i just bought one off ebay really cheep untill better ones come out

Wow, and I haven't even seen the second one yet!

Anyway I'm SO glad they didn't remake the original TRON like it's so typical they would do these days...

there's someone on here who was talking about doing a run of that exact shirt, but he's just trying to see who's interested for now. You might want to look into that :)

I just found out about this and have been trying to download both trailers! I literally hyperventilated from excitement!

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgZs4reDohk&feature=related
#2!!

BTW IM SAVING COPIES OF BOTH SO IF THEY DISAPPEAR HIT ME UP

edit: if my schools interwebs stops sucking...

edit edit: got them! just hit me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this in another part of the forum:
Well, I got Cindy Morgan's autograph from MegaCon. I told her I saw the Flynn Lives ARG's San Francisco video. I asked her about the rumor I heard about her, Bruce and Dan signing contracts with Disney for Part 3. She said that she heard the same thing, but it was hard to determine where her character would be now, as the continuity of the "Tron" timeline has changed throughout the games, comics and ARG (and she gave me the Facebook page for "Yori Lives" on the back of the photo she signed). Of course, I told her that Disney should not only bring Lora back for the next film, but have some form of Ma3a involved too. She actually told me that she recorded the dialogue in New York (describing the experience of it a bit). It was great meeting her and talking with her about "Tron" (she had an old portable "Tron" game sitting on her table too).

So, basically, it's hard to say if the signing up for TR3N is true or not.

tr3n is def true.
let me post a couple links for yall
first off... a big hint that has been around since... well... the tron soundtrack website has been up essentially..
http://www.tronsoundtrack.com/img/offer/keyboard.gif
look what the keyboard spells out...

TRON LEGACY SOUNDTRACK | MUSIC BY DAFT PUNK
see for youself.. click the album cover
then when the page loads its in the bottom right corner..

also, read this site
TR3N LIVES

and it has been confirmed that the teasers are going to be with the new discs (or one of them.. idk.. all i know is im getting hte special edition so im getting it hahaha)

Ill keep posting here..
I am a huge tron nerd and im going to be searching for updates daily...
we all know clues pop up... but they disappear faster then they come it seems..
its hard to keep up.
ima do my best though.

edit:
new news!
http://www.assignmentx.com/2011/exclusive-tron-legacy-director-reveals-tron-3-tr3n-plans/

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fantastic news! I was surprised to see how well it did comparatively to the first two Bourne films and MI:3 after how talk that the BO returns were kind of modest. But hey, anything that gets us back on The Grid is good with me!

Technically they aren't reporting anything new. They've been "moving forward" since before Legacy came out. That doesn't make a green-light or any confirmation that it will happen.

Hope I'm proven wrong in the next few days.

Only in the Hollywood of the early 21st Century can a film that makes nearly half a BILLION dollars be considered a failure! :rolleyes

I mean, we've seen it time and time again, with one franchise starter after another....

Ang Lee's Hulk...

Bryan Singer's Superman Returns...

The Golden Compass, adapted from Philip Pullman's novel, the start of the His Dark Materials trilogy... a trilogy that will now never be finished in cinematic form.

All of these films made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORLDWIDE, and yet they've been deemed failures by audiences and, more importantly, the studios that made them.

But back in the 1990s, when people still had more of a sense of PERSPECTIVE, these films would have been hailed as the BLOCKBUSTERS that they actually were! :rolleyes

Last edited:
Technically they aren't reporting anything new. They've been "moving forward" since before Legacy came out. That doesn't make a green-light or any confirmation that it will happen.

Hope I'm proven wrong in the next few days.

They could be holding off till Comic Con, with some teaser like they did with Legacy.

196558_10150130082103087_657498086_6529289_5689988_n.jpg

LOL love this pic

"Ang Lee's Hulk...

Bryan Singer's Superman Returns...

The Golden Compass, adapted from Philip Pullman's novel, the start of the His Dark Materials trilogy... a trilogy that will now never be finished in cinematic form.

But back in the 1990s, when people still had more of a sense of PERSPECTIVE, these films would have been hailed as the BLOCKBUSTERS that they actually were!"

The Ford Pinto would look great next to horse drawn buggy in the 1800's, but that does not make it great.

The films you quoted had various flaws that were for many terrible. That is why they did so terrible and ARE unworthy.

I hated Bryan Singer's "Superman Returns" for one reason only. Basta#! son. Bryan, you had to stick with the "son comes the father" quote that much, didn't you? It's like having daughters is a cosmic nono in movies.

Oh, yeah. Same goes to Flynn/Sam.

I hated Bryan Singer's "Superman Returns" for one reason only. Basta#! son. Bryan, you had to stick with the "son comes the father" quote that much, didn't you? It's like having daughters is a cosmic nono in movies.

Oh, yeah. Same goes to Flynn/Sam.

It all comes from mythology and legend. The father/son thing can be seen in a lot of stuff. Star Wars, the Bible, all sorts of stories. Given that both Returns and Legacy sort of tied into religion, it was a given there would be a father/son element.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back