Terry Gilliam's The Zero Theorem (Post-release)

Really looking forward to this. I'm sure it'll be amazing. I was lucky enough to meet Terry on the set of 12 Monkeys and he couldn't have been any nicer. He even signed my vhs copy of Brazil!

I too have been lucky to have had contact with the great man. A friend of mine emailed him my work, and Terry emailed me saying how 'wondrous' he thought it was. As you can imagine, this was about the proudest moment of my career. In my reply I told him one of his Python animations had changed my life at the tender age of ten. He replied 'I apologise for whatever it was I did to your imagination!' He almost bought one of my drawings last year, but kind of balked at the price in the end. Guess he was saving up to make this here movie. He always has difficulty raising funds for his next film - we think of famous directors as fabulously rich but Terry always seems to be millions of dollars down with giant movie budget holes to fill. Heh, maybe the 3 grand he saved on my drawing helped get part of that set built.:lol

That looks trippy as hell. Cool to see a future dystopia that is a heightened version of our current reality instead of the dark and sparse world that we so often see.

That is what great surralism does, I suppose.

movie-the-zero-theorem-s1-mask9.jpg

1378136583339_0570x0292_1378197868347.jpg

christoph-waltz-takes-a-stroll-in-first-clip-from-the-zero-theorem-watch-now-143905-a-1378191863-470-75.jpg

After seeing the trailer, the clip, and the photos, I'm more excited for this film than ever. Cannot WAIT to see this!

To our members in the UK, if you are a fan of sci-fi and especially fan of Terry Gilliam's previous works, please watch The Zero Theorem in the theatres and support the film.

Please do as the bootleg copies I have been watching SUCK!!

To our members in the UK, if you are a fan of sci-fi and especially fan of Terry Gilliam's previous works, please watch The Zero Theorem in the theatres and support the film.

I can't even find a US release date for this movie. I must be weird, because two of the movies I was MOST looking forward to (Grand Budapest Hotel, Zero Theorem) do not seem to interest many others.

No where, last I heard no distributors are interested in it! :facepalm

Now supposedly late summer, I have a feeling this will go straight to blu-ray

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back