Sons of Anarchy

Guri- If you only saw the season 3 finale, you are going to appreciate it all SO much more as you watch through the seasons..

For myself, the 3rd season was a little slow and oddly paced but the finale was one of the BEST season finales I've ever seen on any show.

I have watched it from the start.

Fantastic show.....the s3 finale was awesome!!!

JK3

Hey you! :) It's been too long!

Talldarkanddisfigured: I only saw a couple eps of season 2 and season three to the finale. I'm really looking forward to catching up! I wish I'd have known when it started from the beginning! Grrr. Even liking it on facebook I didn't get notice and had to stumble across it on TV.

Been catching up and loving this show even more... It certainly can get seedy, but the characters are so well written and real, all of them have strong personalities and there are so many.

It is especially helpful to have closed captions on for the Irish accents. haha!

Yeah my stupid apartment complex switched to really cheap cable and took away FX and comedy central and traded them for 2 bible channels

I have to download the episode because Canada sucks and doesn't get FX. I love this show though, Opie is the ****.

I really enjoyed this seasons opener.

I see we have a more demented but subdued version of Agent Stahl. I felt horrible for poor Unser. I would love to see him become a member of Samcro. The ending was a little unexpected but falls right in with the Sons style..Man the prison murder. OUCH

I friggin love this show.

Opie's hair is stupid. Drop the Pro Wrestler ponytail, and just go back to being a badass.

All of the major characters got JACKED for this season. They look like they've been hitting the gym hard.

I friggin love this show.

Opie's hair is stupid. Drop the Pro Wrestler ponytail, and just go back to being a badass.

All of the major characters got JACKED for this season. They look like they've been hitting the gym hard.
I thought the same thing. The opening shot of Jax sold the year spent in prison. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and everyone else must've too. Ratings were the highest in the network's history.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back