Sons of Anarchy

Yeah, Ron Perlman is by all accounts nothing but a super nice guy.

I enjoyed last nights episode a lot. On just about every level. It's going to be interesting to see how the club handles the home invasions now.

"You ain't got friends, you just got people who do ***** for you."

Gemma so deserved that...

So... yeah, I believe Clay would do it - but what's with the idiots going along with it? What a mess.

Whoa. That episode was insane-o-rama.

Some of the events that transpired this week seemed a little out of character for some of the players, but then again, there is so much change taking place everywhere around them, it is driving some serious character development that will (hopefully) come into play later.

That was probably the best episode this season, for me anyway.

Ya I did, this whole season has been pretty intense. The pacing is great and the story is getting darker. I loved it, and the previews for next week seem even better.

Ya I did, this whole season has been pretty intense. The pacing is great and the story is getting darker. I loved it, and the previews for next week seem even better.

That's what I love about this season so far, every ep seems to get better as it goes. I never know for sure what to expect, but I did see Clay setting up the Nomads coming (it's what he does lol). Glad they didn't kill Unser though, I actually really like him, and with Tara finally giving into trying to trust Gemma with the kids of course she had to majorly screw up. If Abel's OK or not I think this is just gonna tear Jax up, so things are more than likely gonna get a lot darker in the last half of the season. I do hope he's OK, but I can't wait to see what happens next!!

Peter Weller directed last nights episode. I think this is his third or fourth episode directing, and I think second this season.

I enjoyed it. The Gemma thing, I thought that was kind of silly really the way she seemed fine at the clubhouse and was then falling asleep at the wheel the next minute. Only about 12 guys standing around that could have driven or followed her home.

But, that didn't bother me much. I still love the show and this was a good hour of TV. I do love the way the story is moving forward every episode. The pacing is very good! I agree.

The real brilliance of this show is the way it makes us care for men and women who are just terrible, evil people. Tig killed an innocence women in cold blood last week, but this week he's protecting Tara and you root for the SOB. You like him anyway. That's also Kim Coates who is a gifted actor.

Yeah, can't wait for next week, and that is the greatest accomplishment of a weekly show. :)

Anybody else watch last nights epidode? My thoughts-

I'm glad Abel wasn't seriously hurt, and I was surprised when Gemma was stupid enough to go along with Clay when he said she was ran off the road. I guess she hadn't learned her lesson on how keeping secrets like that always comes back to screw her eventually. I am gonna be pissed if anything happens to Chibs, I can't believe they never showed him get up after Frankie hit him (makes me worry as there seemed to be a lot of blood on the ground next to his head).

I can't wait to see how Gemma does with Jax's request for her to get close to Clay and get proof he was the one giving the Nomads their orders, I'm guessing that's not going to turn out well.

I'm loving this season. The writing has been stellar, they are moving the story ahead with every episode, and the actors are just firing on all cylinders performance wise.

Last night was another interesting and well done episode. The only thing that grabbed me was that nobody seemed concerned about Chibs. No worried conversations about him, no looking for him, nothing. That bugged me.

But still, another great episode.

I can't believe I forgot to put this in my last post, but it is getting a little chilling how ruthless Jax is becoming. I swear every episode there are multiple "wtf glances" from Chibs/Bobby/etc whenever Jax kills someone or cuts someones hands off (they're already dead though). I can not wait to see where Kurt Sutter is taking Jax as far as the end of the series, definitely one of the best TV shows I've ever watched.

The tragic irony is that it looks like Jax will have to become Clay to get rid of Clay...

Also, I really like where they are going with Nero, that guy is an OG BAMF

Chibs better be OK!

Yeah I have to admit I really didn't like Nero in the beginning (of course that was mainly because of his role in Dexter season 3), but I'm actually really starting like his character in SoA.

I loved the scene where Clay says to Nero "Make no mistake, I will kill you if you get in my way with Gemma" and Nero just walks away and says "I never make mistakes". Also if Chibs isn't OK I'm going to be very upset, he is by far my favorite "Son" besides Jax (and Opie :cry RIP).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back