Saving Mr. Banks (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
Tom Hanks as Walt Disney, Emma Thompson as P.L. Travers | TIME.com

9257397708_b3bd4dc290_o.jpg

Release Date: December 20, 2013

Synopsis: Author P.L. Travers travels from London to Hollywood as Walt Disney adapts her novel Mary Poppins for the big screen.

Director: John Lee Hancock
Writers: Kelly Marcel (screenplay), Sue Smith (story), Kelly Marcel (story).
Cast: Tom Hanks, Emma Thompson, Ruth Wilson, Colin Farrell, Paul Giamatti

IMDB: Saving Mr. Banks (2013) - IMDb

Last edited:
In that photo she kinda looks like Julie Andrews. This could be an interesting one, especially to those of us who grew up with Mary Poppins.

Just heard about this movie a week or two ago. It does look interesting, and as a huge Disney fan it would be hard pressed to miss it.

Saw it last weekend, great film and definitely worth watching. Not without its flaws but it really executes as a sentimental drama film. If you love anything Disney then this one's a no-brainer.

We are trying to watch it but... it's not showing in Quebec in English! I have NEVER seen that before, it's always dual releases and usually at least in English.

Anyone know anything about that? I called 4 theaters and no one knows. They can only tell me 'upcoming' releases and it's not one of them...

VERY disappointed :(

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back