Ryan Gosling's Lost River (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
Matt Smith In DIRECTOR Ryan Gosling's First Movie!! - Ain't It Cool News

Glad to see that Ryan Gosling is now branching out into directing movies. Interesting premise. Hopefully he will be great at directing like Ben Affleck.

Release Date: April 10, 2015.

Synopsis: Set against the surreal dreamscape of a vanishing city, Billy, a single mother of two, is swept into a macabre and dark fantasy underworld while her teenage son discovers a secret road leading to an underwater town. Both Billy and Bones must dive deep into the mystery, if their family is to survive.

Director: Ryan Gosling
Writer: Ryan Gosling
Cast: Christina Hendricks, Saoirse Ronan, Ben Mendelsohn, Eva Mendes, Matt Smith, Iain De Caestecker, Barbara Steele

IMDB: Lost River (2014) - IMDb

Last edited:
re: Ryan Gosling's Lost River

Based on the title of this thread I was half expecting "Hi, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat over there?" :)

re: Ryan Gosling's Lost River

Based on the title of this thread I was half expecting "Hi, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat over there?" :)

Or it be based on him getting caught cheating on camera.:lol

Re: Ryan Gosling's Lost River

There isn't a doubt that Ryan Gosling is a multi-talented guy but I better like as an actor. I am one of huge fan of Gosling and his some blockbuster movies indulging Blue Valentine, Craxzy Stupid Love, and Drive that's desperately him to appear in a blockbuster movies as a leading character! Hope he'll be back in his zone!!!

I want to see this just based on the horrid reviews this movie got, this being my favorite:

Lost River: Ryan Gosling confuses 'making film' with 'assembling Tumblr of David Lynch & Mario Bava gifs'. Dumb-foundingly poor

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan Gosling is SO weird! For instance in Only God Forgives "It was Ryan Gosling's idea to open the stomach of Julian's dead mother. He had it after director Nicolas Winding Refn asked him if he'd rather smile or cry after Julian's mom death. He replied that he'd open her uterus to see what's inside." :confused

I can't wait to see it. The script pages I read were really really interesting and intense..

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

My favorite acting weirdo right after Jake Gyllenhaal.

What uterus? I remember seeing a guys ribs when he was sliced up but a uterus. ..:wacko

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back