Robert Zemeckis' Flight (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
The First Trailer for Robert Zemeckis Movie ‘Flight’ Starring Denzel Washington

Flight - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube

I am just glad Zemeckis is back into making live action films.

Release Date: November 2, 2012

Director: Robert Zemeckis
Screenwriter: John Gatins
Cast: Denzel Washington, Kelly Reilly, Don Cheadle, Bruce Greenwood, Brian Geraghty, John Goodman, Tamara Tunie
Official Website: Flight Trailer | Official Movie Site | 2012
IMDB: Flight (2012) - IMDb

13783-flight-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Airplane flybys are one of my favorite sights. Seeing them as a visual motif for a film just makes me want to shout out loud with glee.

This was one tough movie.

If you have a tough time watching a character make lots bad choices, drinking very heavily on the drop of a dime, and family rejection issues that borders on full out violence, you'll probably be better off waiting to rent this. While personally the film hits a many important good marks, a lot of the added plots (like the drug addict girl) almost feels superfluous and unneeded. But the climax of the film is certainly worth the watch alone.

i agree,.
watching this movie (after the crash) is like a carwreck in slow motion. i kept wondering how denzel's character was gonna get out of trouble.

Anyone notice the scenes at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta where Dragoncon is held? They showed the 18th floor rooms and the lower ballroom. The scene was right before he has to go testify and gets all messed up.

I thought this film was fantastic and one of the best films I've seen this year.
Yes, it is hard watching Whip throw his life away and **** things up at every turn, but its worth it when he realizes he can't lie anymore, not about his stewardess. It's one of Denzel Washington's best performances and a triumphant return to live action for Zemeckis. I thought the recovering heroin addict was a great character and performance. She was the only person who knew about Whip's problem; everyone else was essentially an outsider.
Definitely cool seeing the Marriott at the end. Looks different without 55,000 people there.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back