Pompeii (Post-release)

Apparently Kiefer Sutherland is gonna be in it.

Anyone wanna lay odds on him screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and/or "DAMN IT!!!!!!" at least once?

Soooo... a 1st Century disaster film?

Love it! :lol

Honestly, I'd actually watch this without any cynicism just to see their interpretation of what happened that day.

But... I'd wait until it was out on bluray.

Kevin

I don't have sound at the moment, but it looks like someone decided to remake Titanic, but replace the lower class passengers with Gladiators and a sinking ship with a Volcano

Apparently Kiefer Sutherland is gonna be in it.

Anyone wanna lay odds on him screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and/or "DAMN IT!!!!!!" at least once?

I guarantee you will during him ruining metal gear solid 5. Wasn't this already a movie years and years ago? I remember watching it as a kid, it had lava flows and i think a love story.

It looked alright until the eruption, the only way for the movie to end is for everyone to die. The end will have the "hero" and his lady sailing into the sunset, watching the city fall (after barely outrunning an explosion on horseback...of course ;) )

It looked alright until the eruption, the only way for the movie to end is for everyone to die. The end will have the "hero" and his lady sailing into the sunset, watching the city fall (after barely outrunning an explosion on horseback...of course ;) )

And here I thought Dante's Peak was bad with the pickup outrunning the pyroclastic flow (y'know, the thing that moves at hurricane wind speeds)...

Near the end, they'll have the Enterprise time travel back and drop Spock in to the volcano to stop the eruption, forever changing future history.

:p

I tried - really hard; 10mins in I was bored enough to watch the paint dry on the wall...........some may like it- i found it incredibly boring

I enjoyed it. Sure it's no "Gladiator", and it'll never win any Oscars for the story buts its an entertaining way to spend a couple of hours and if you've ever visited the actual ruins or climbed to the summit of Vesuvius it'll give you a real insight into what actually happened to those places on that day.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back