Parkland, JFK

Vivek

Master Member
Parkland and JFK movie discussion

PARKLAND Trailer. PARKLAND Stars Zac Efron, Billy Bob Thornton, and Marcia Gay Harden | Collider

I like the fact that they are going with a different approach and perspective of this event. Despite not being entirely accurate, I still love Oliver Stone's film JFK and what it tried to convey. This year marks the 50th Anniversary of JFK’s assassination and this tragic historic event still continues to grip the audience. I remember reading about an American poll about time travel years ago, asking which event would they would want to visit in history if given the chance and JFK's assassination was chosen by a large number of the voters, most likely to uncover the shrouded mystery in regards to the shooter.

And maybe it's just me, but I was tearing up a little while watching the trailer, probably due to the music especially during Giamatti's line delivery towards the end.

Parkland - Official Trailer 1 [HD] - Movie 2013 - Zac Efron, Tom Welling - MostMovies - YouTube

Release Date: September 20, 2013

Synopsis: PARKLAND recounts the dramatic true story of the chaotic events that occurred at Parkland Hospital in Dallas on the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22nd 1963.

Director: Peter Landesman
Writer: Peter Landesman
Cast: Billy Bob Thornton, Zac Efron, Marcia Gay Harden, Jacki Weaver, Paul Giamatti, James Badge Dale, Jackie Earle Haley, Ron Livingston, Colin Hanks, Tom Welling, Jeremy Strong, David Harbour.

IMDB: Parkland (2013) - IMDb

9559968895_709fcef9d1_c.jpg

Attachments

• 9559968895_709fcef9d1_c.jpg
    9559968895_709fcef9d1_c.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks really good. I too have been a fan of Stone's JFK since day one and have always been fascinated about this subject. Definitely a must see for me.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back