NBC's Community

Community is a great show and last night's episode was the best so far.

I've also watched the episode three times today...

Call of Duty?

I've seen the Halloween episode and this last episode, and they were very good. I'd recommend...Both episodes. :lol

This is one show I really look forward to every week. last nights ep was a blast.
Some very talented people are behind the scenes on this one.

Last edited:
Don't know thy there wasn't a thread on this already! Great show, Really love it. I was kind of expecting some tie in to a paintball episode last night but we still got some great stuff. Can't wait for next season.

I still need to watch the finale, but I watched the two previous episodes. I LOVED the video game ep. When the opening credits rolled (side-scrolled?) I thought, How can a show just keep getting better? And as a Breaking Bad fan, I enjoyed seeing Giancarlo Esposito.

I wonder how much executive meddling they have to put up with. What's their secret to getting so much goodness past the network gatekeepers?

Breaking: Dan Harmon out as showrunner of Community | TV | Newswire | The A.V. Club
Loved the Community season finale episodes, but now without Dan Harmon this is the darkest timeline.

Dan Harmon Is No Longer Showrunner on Community -- Vulture
Full story.

#sixseasonsandweloveyoudanharmon and Dan Harmon is trending on Twitter. I love the Community fandom.

Dan Harmon shares his thoughts

Couple of weeks back executive producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan left the show for a new deal at 20th Century Fox. And today writer Chris McKenna (who wrote my favourite episode Remedial Chaos Theory and many other episodes) announced on Twitter he is also leaving the show.

Last edited:
Breaking: Dan Harmon out as showrunner of Community | TV | Newswire | The A.V. Club
Loved the Community season finale episodes, but now without Dan Harmon this is the darkest timeline.

Dan Harmon Is No Longer Showrunner on Community -- Vulture
Full story.

#sixseasonsandweloveyoudanharmon and Dan Harmon is trending on Twitter. I love the Community fandom.

Dan Harmon shares his thoughts

Couple of weeks back executive producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan left the show for a new deal at 20th Century Fox. And today writer Chris McKenna (who wrote my favourite episode Remedial Chaos Theory and many other episodes) announced on Twitter he is also leaving the show.

Seriously, this just ruined my day. I think I'm as pissed off as when Darapont was let go from TWD.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back