movies you like that everyone else hates

AI: Artificial Intelligence.

I loved every second of this. It's the perfect marriage of the depth of Kubrick's vision with Spielberg's storytelling ability. Perfect film. Yes, even the extended ending.

Also glad to see a lot of Prince of Thieves fans. I just don't think they make adventure movies that exciting and fun anymore.

I loved every second of this. It's the perfect marriage of the depth of Kubrick's vision with Spielberg's storytelling ability. Perfect film. Yes, even the extended ending.

Also glad to see a lot of Prince of Thieves fans. I just don't think they make adventure movies that exciting and fun anymore.

People don't like AI: Artificial Intelligence?! How is this possible???

I would have loved AI if it had ended with him trapped in the ice. The "second ending" just felt tacked on.

Nope its the only movie i like that has Jason Statham in it...and i hate him! :angry

Movie Fan Page | Facebook

Whoa Brotha, hate is a STRONG word. Did he kill your puppy, pee on your birthday cake, satisfy your GF like no other person on earth could? Now calm down there, Skippy. Just what did poor ol' Jason do to deserve your hate?
BTW, Loved him in the Expendables:thumbsup
JasonStathamExpendablesCastRingsNewYorkHILj8A2w6WNl.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back