The Maze Runner (Post-release)

It wasn't too bad, I found it to be quite enjoyable, particularly for a teen post-apocalypse dystopian future movie. I went in with little to no expectations and came out enjoying it quite a bit, the acting was good and the FX were quite good too, no obvious CG shots, not that it was all practical but you can tell they spent time on the FX work to get everything looking real. It had a really good cast including the kid that played Jojen on Game of Thrones as well as in the episode of Doctor Who where the Doctor forgets who he is and becomes a teacher at boy's school in England during WW I.

I found it just to be another run of the mill YA dystopian flick. Nothing really noteworthy, fairly standard and by the book. Better than Divergent, but not close to The Hunger Games... didn't find any of the characters particularly appealing, fleshed out nor do I really care about the big set up for the next one.

While I didn't find Kaya Scodelario's performance to be anything special, she has the right look to be a great Death in the Sandman movie.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back