Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Re: First SHIELD TV Series Video Clip!

So...whats the story?

Is this set after or before the Avengers? I'm assuming the former otherwise why say Coulsonlives?

Looks like it's going to be a fun little show regardless!

Re: First SHIELD TV Series Video Clip!

nic_cage_moar.gif

I know it's quick images of what's to come, but is Coulson limping when he's walking? I think it would pretty much confirm Fury lied about Phil dying and he recovered from his injuries if he has a permanent limp now.

I dunno. it seemed like he might have been doing a slow, deliberate "I'm really cool and tough" walk and was just about to stop walking :lol

Hmmm... Coulson feels slightly out of character when getting irritated at 2:22... I can live with that, as long as he's has that Mal Reynolds vibe as leader. And I really hope the CGI budget is relatively large. ABC seems to cheap out when it comes to their CGI for a lot of their shows (V, Once Upon a Time) when entire bacgrounds are green screened. Hopefully, they'll use real sets most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently J. August Richards (who played Gunn on Angel) will be in it as a superhero. All evidence seems to point to him being Luke Cage. Whether or not he will be a regular is still up for debate.

New trailer is looking better. Nice to see superhero elements (Luke Cage or Rage?) and possibly aliens, great avenue to explore other parts of the Marvel universe that the feature films won't touch. Just from the trailer, acting is a bit questionable but for a TV show it'll suffice... certainly better than the 'acting' and dialogue in CW's Arrow, that's for damn sure! Show seems worth a full season of viewing, I'll give it a shot.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back