Machete Kills (Post-release)

Scareb

Sr Member
Didn't see a thread for this one so I'm starting one.

Did anyone else go and see this yet? I just got out of it and really enjoyed it. It's just as you expect, over the top action and violence with quite a bit of humour thrown in. If you enjoyed watching the first one, you'll really dig this.

The trailer for Machete Kills Again....In Space really makes me hope it gets made

Oddly enough my mom seemed to really enjoy the commercial for this one. I haven't seen the first yet but am going to look into it. If they keep making money i say keep making them.

Saw it yesterday. What a Hoot. Now I need to see the first one!

I want to find those "Spawn" masks the bad guys were wearing.

To those of you who have seen it, how annoying is Sofia Verga in this? I kinda wanna go see it because I kinda enjoyed the first one, but whether I see it or not depends on that answer since no one I know has seen it. :wacko

I thought Sofia Verga was hilarious and sexy. I also thought Cuba Gooding JR and Lady Gaga did a good job too. I actually really enjoyed this one over the first, since this was like a violent version of Naked Gun or Austin Powers. Charley Sheen was spot on, and it was awesome to see Mel Gibson. It reminded me I should watch Mel's Get the Gringo movie again .

Machete Kills...Just not at the box office!

I'm really surprised that it didn't do better. Too much competition in the theaters?

David.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back