Jurassic World

I haven't been following spoilers too much, so I don't know about this trained raptors bit, but people online are acting like a government funded artist just released a portrait of the Virgin made of feces. Good grief, they're animals. We train lions, tigers, bears (oh my!), elephants, apes, on and on and on. Every animal is trainable. Why is this weird? It'll be in whether the trained raptors do anything cheesy that the idea will fall down.

I haven't been following spoilers too much, so I don't know about this trained raptors bit, but people are acting like a government funded artist just released a portrait of the Virgin made of feces. Good grief, they're animals. We train lions, tigers, bears (oh my!), elephants, apes, on and on and on. Every animal is trainable. Why is this weird? It'll be in whether the trained raptors do anything cheesy that the idea will fall down.

Don't get me wrong, the concept itself isn't silly and it's far from the end of the world. It does however fly in the face of the whole genius raptor bit that was established in the previous films. One of the strongest themes in the original Jurassic Park was that these animals couldn't be controlled so the thought of the most intelligent menace of a previous film being demoted to guard dog in this one is odd.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Somewhere out there as I type this, the producers of Blackfish are carefully analyzing the footage of the aquatic dinosaur and are planning a new documentary about the mistreatment of marine dinosaurs...

;)

I like the fact that there is a HUGE aquatic dino in there. Hopefully they don't squander for a truly terrifying underwater scene. That's actually the stuff of my nightmares the big deep water and not knowing what is underneath, waiting to pop up!

Yeah, trained raptors, I can wrap my head around it. Do I want to? Not really. But if the hybrid is as smart as they say, I'm surprised it couldn't seal the deal on meals on wheels gyroscope.

I like the fact that there is a HUGE aquatic dino in there.

Yes... a giant aquatic dino... and a monorail with the support structures spaced no wider than the animal in the same lagoon. What could possibly go wrong?

if a dinosoar is able to comunicate and open doors, well, it can be trained for sure.

Did I miss something everyone else saw?
How are you sure they are trained raptors? Because they're released from cages in one scene and running next to a motorcycle the next?
Who's to say this new hybrid dino isn't SO terrifying it even makes raptors run in fear... with little regard to the meal on wheels they're passing?

Who's to say this new hybrid dino isn't SO terrifying it even makes raptors run in fear... with little regard to the meal on wheels they're passing?

You genius well thought. But have you seen the link from christrom the alternative trailer.

I like the fact that there is a HUGE aquatic dino in there. Hopefully they don't squander for a truly terrifying underwater scene. That's actually the stuff of my nightmares the big deep water and not knowing what is underneath, waiting to pop up!

Yeah, trained raptors, I can wrap my head around it. Do I want to? Not really. But if the hybrid is as smart as they say, I'm surprised it couldn't seal the deal on meals on wheels gyroscope.

Did you ever read MEG? All the underwater terror you can ask for in cheesy glory: http://www.amazon.com/MEG-Novel-Ter...ks&ie=UTF8&qid=1416961982&sr=1-1&keywords=Meg

You genius well thought. But have you seen the link from christrom the alternative trailer.

I just did. So as I was saying... TRAINED RAPTORS?

I like how they brought back the genetecist from JP1 (the guy from L&O:SVU).

The acquatic dino is without a doubt terrifying. Something that big in the water... freakish.

The whole hybrid thing... just WHY??? Even more so now that we see they have one of the nerd from the original movie who should definitely know better.

I just did. So as I was saying... TRAINED RAPTORS?

I like how they brought back the genetecist from JP1 (the guy from L&O:SVU).

The acquatic dino is without a doubt terrifying. Something that big in the water... freakish.

The whole hybrid thing... just WHY??? Even more so now that we see they have one of the nerd from the original movie who should definitely know better.

Found this... not sure if it's news

Diabolus,Rex,d-rex,concept,design,dinosaur,dinosaurio,art,jurassic,world,park,horns,cuernos,tail.jpg

The hybrid is referred to ad D-Rex or Diabolous Rex... interesting.
Don't make a hybrid dinosaur out of the ones that aren't the apex predators... let's make the most notorious land predators in history even more dangerous. Seems like a sound plan.

I liked the trailer. Would be a giant corporation approach both with Raptors and the new dino. It could be they used certain DNAs to try and create this beast for the military or some such. Same with the trained Raptors, reminded me of the old Topps Comics from after JP1 that showed someone with a pack of trained Raptors.

Best scene hands down was the aquatic one though.

i liked the trailer until the part where they said they created a new intelligent dinosaur, and thats where i started to roll my eyes. also, is it me or do the dinosaurs still not look as good as in the original? idk, maybe its because they are too well lit

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back