INVISIVISION - is coming.

TheRealStark

Hey fellow RPFers,

I've got some exciting news! I recently launched a company after accidentally stumbling onto a new innovation in my brain.
I am launching the product in three weeks, and we are using crowdfunding to get it off the ground. Here's the info:

Invisivision is a patent-pending technology that has the potential to change the entertainment industry. Our eyewear will enable each user to control their own, independent and unique experience.

So, what does this have to do with you? We have received interest from some major Hollywood industry titans, but all of them want to see a working demo. For this, we require a short film to be produced in a specific manner to demonstrate the various features our innovation can do.

We are launching a crowd-funding campaign on Kickstarter on Wednesday, May 7 @ 7pm EST. We are hosting a FREE launch party open to the public at the Communitech Hub in Kitchener, Ontario. Even if you can't attend, still register if you want to support us!

We are looking for people who are willing to help us spread the word. All that will be required of you is to share this event with your inner circle, and hopefully help us find enough support to meet (and even exceed) our goal. I’ve attached a PDF that you can forward to any of your contacts on our behalf.

Here’s what you can do to help:

Thank you in advance for taking the time to help. It is really appreciated.

Ryan Brooks

Last edited:
Um.. no.

You babble on and on about an "amazing" new product without giving even the slightest hint as to what the product actually does. Good luck getting any support of any kind based on that.

Um.. no.

You babble on and on about an "amazing" new product without giving even the slightest hint as to what the product actually does. Good luck getting any support of any kind based on that.

I completely understand your stance. We want to release more information, but we can't until the launch on May 7th. And, we're not asking for anything right now other than to spread the word that our product is being revealed then. Anyone familiar with my work on this site knows that I don't disappoint with my creations. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read the post though! :D

Scam, viral marketing or elaborate joke...("to endlessness and further than that"? really? ) Either way I don't think I'll trust a "fund my great idea I can't tell you about"

Scam, viral marketing or elaborate joke...("to endlessness and further than that"? really? ) Either way I don't think I'll trust a "fund my great idea I can't tell you about"

None of the above actually! We're just trying to get people in the know that it's happening! :)
Due to our patent status at the moment, we can't yet make any of the information public. May 7th will change that though! Thanks for posting! :D

So you can't mention how it's any different from the existing horde of upcoming VR devices?

Not to be indelicate but so far you haven't mentioned anything that distinguishes your produce from these folks.

Oculus Rift
Sony Morpheus
Avegant Glyph
True Player Gear
Infinitieye
CastAR
Durovis Dive
Gameface
Sulon's Cortex

There's something exciting about each one of these implementations. I can't say the same about yours until it's launched, I guess.

And I'm really not sure how I'd even go about "spreading the word." What word?

Last edited:
This is a great idea. I wish you much success with this Ryan. I hope that i can attend the function in May but it is a week day. Strings must be pulled for this one. Congrats in any case...GM

Hey, remember that time when "IT" was going to change the world. No one cared about the Segway.
Actually the Segway still enjoys some moderate popularity in some big cities, even if it hasn't been the revolution they had hoped for.

I wouldn't mind owning a Segway. Apparently they're a lot more fun than they appear.

to the OP: good luck with your idea. I'm certainly interested to see what it's all about.

So you can't mention how it's any different from the existing horde of upcoming VR devices?

Not to be indelicate but so far you haven't mentioned anything that distinguishes your produce from these folks.

Oculus Rift
Sony Morpheus
Avegant Glyph
True Player Gear
Infinitieye
CastAR
Durovis Dive
Gameface
Sulon's Cortex

There's something exciting about each one of these implementations. I can't say the same about yours until it's launched, I guess.

And I'm really not sure how I'd even go about "spreading the word." What word?

Our eyewear provide an entirely different function than any of those. Much more... specific. And, as I said above, we're just trying to let people know that we're launching on May 7th. That's the word! :)

This is a great idea. I wish you much success with this Ryan. I hope that i can attend the function in May but it is a week day. Strings must be pulled for this one. Congrats in any case...GM

Thanks so much! :D It'd be great if you can make it out!

Hey, remember that time when "IT" was going to change the world. No one cared about the Segway.

True! But, you never know until you take the risk!

Actually the Segway still enjoys some moderate popularity in some big cities, even if it hasn't been the revolution they had hoped for.

I wouldn't mind owning a Segway. Apparently they're a lot more fun than they appear.

to the OP: good luck with your idea. I'm certainly interested to see what it's all about.

Thanks so much! We hope people see the same potential in it we do.

This is the worst strategy to drum up "excitement" I've ever seen in the history of "marketing".

I kind of agree. But, having a limited amount of information available that we can share, we decided to follow Nintendo's lead and reveal pieces of it as we approach the launch date. The more people who know about it the better so they can decide for themselves!

LOVE THIS VIDEO. It's an amazing parody, and definitely parallels a lot of the campaigns out there. Hopefully ours is a little more realistic! :D Thanks for posting!

"True, you never know until you take the risk" Solid words to live by Ryan. You know, many a company started through risks, dreams and determination. In fact where would the world without that. The dark ages that's where. The only limits we have, are the ones we place on ourselves. Ryan, your work has shown me that. Thanx man...GM

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back