Help identifying an Old Movie

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys,

i wonder if you can help me identify a movie im sorry but the info i have is very vauge i just hope it jogs someones memory. I remember this from years ago and im intrigued to know if the movie is available to buy on DVD.

Here goes, im certain the movie is in colour and based during WWll, a group of guys have crashed their aeroplane in the desert somewhere, and they spend there time hoping to be rescued while under the shelter of the crashed plane.
One by one they begin to disappear until only one of them is left, it turns out they are infact Ghosts and they reason they keep disappearing is their bodies are being found and i assume buried, the guy that is left alone at the end of the movie is the unfortunate soul whos body is never found.

Anyone know it ??

Ok - can you also send me a prize for getting it right. That stormtrooper helmet would work. Of seeing how you're in England - how about a bottle of Joe Elliott's (lead singer of Def Leppard) Beer he put out over there. Or Bill Odie's autograph.

^Is his face on that beer? If so, I just don't know if I could drink that man, kinda like Kenny Rogers Roaster's when they were around. I mean, who could sit down and enjoy eating a piece of chicken with pictures of him all around ya...just looking at ya eat your chicken. I just could'nt do it man.

^Is his face on that beer? If so, I just don't know if I could drink that man, kinda like Kenny Rogers Roaster's when they were around. I mean, who could sit down and enjoy eating a piece of chicken with pictures of him all around ya...just looking at ya eat your chicken. I just could'nt do it man.

I think it might be - I have yet to see a bottle - i want one face or no face - but I see your point

Ok - can you also send me a prize for getting it right. That stormtrooper helmet would work. Of seeing how you're in England - how about a bottle of Joe Elliott's (lead singer of Def Leppard) Beer he put out over there. Or Bill Odie's autograph.

il see what i can do for you, whhich stormtrooper helmet are you refering to by the way ?

Too bad we don't have a "photograph". Maybe he will give one to ya, cause ya know...it's never "too late for love" from an RPF brotha. No "foolin", maybe he can get you a bottle.

Sometimes "love bites", and I don't mean from an "animal". Maybe I'm just suffering from "hysteria".

Oh, wait I just found a picture and his face is not on the bottle, so no need for anyone too wory about "bringin' on the heartbreak" when drinking:)

imagesCADHRHM6.jpg

Too bad we don't have a "photograph". Maybe he will give one to ya, cause ya know...it's never "too late for love" from an RPF brotha. No "foolin", maybe he can get you a bottle.

Sometimes "love bites", and I don't mean from an "animal". Maybe I'm just suffering from "hysteria".

Oh, wait I just found a picture and his face is not on the bottle, so no need for anyone too wory about "bringin' on the heartbreak" when drinking:)

imagesCADHRHM6.jpg

LOL - Dude - you made my stomach hurt.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back